Shop Find 49ers gear online
This dude!
Stud muffin
E. Reid = the next E. Reed
bright future ahead of him
Originally posted by Allx9er:
bright future ahead of him

This
So, seriously, who are the leading candidates for DROY?

Does Reid have a shot at it? Seems like racking up INTs is a great way to get the exposure he deserves.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

Does Reid have a shot at it? Seems like racking up INTs is a great way to get the exposure he deserves.

And especially wen the T. Mathew didnt have any highlights...
  • Bodhi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

Kiko Alonso will win

But Reid might be the best rookie of the class
This guy is probably only one ahead of Reid.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/15819/kiko-alonso

Either way could care less if he wins DROY. Rather have him not win it and strive to get better than win it and have a sophomore slump. Guy just needs to fine tune his tackling and hit the jugs machine. I don't think the guys who wanted Reid thought he would do this well. So far a big LOL at all the fans of the 49ers and of the NFL who said Eric Reid at 18?.. 49ers traded a 3rd to get him.. bad move, bad pick. You could have had him at 31.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Either way could care less if he wins DROY. Rather have him not win it and strive to get better than win it and have a sophomore slump. Guy just needs to fine tune his tackling and hit the jugs machine. I don't think the guys who wanted Reid thought he would do this well. So far a big LOL at all the fans of the 49ers and of the NFL who said Eric Reid at 18?.. 49ers traded a 3rd to get him.. bad move, bad pick. You could have had him at 31.

I notice his tackling issues come around the sidelines. He doesnt seem to have issues in the middle of the field which is good. Seems like he is a bit undecissive with his approach on the sidelines, not sure at times to use the sideline or to wrap up and tackle. I just dont think he is really used to the strength and tightrope walking NFL players can do on the sidelines. He is probably used to his strength being enough to force players out of bounds.

Anyways, its something that certainly should improve since i havent really seen issues with it in other areas of the field.

I think if Reid keeps up at this pace he will make the pro bowl for sure, if Kiko slows down then RDPOY will be a formality.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

I never believed for a second that Reid would have last until 31, I agreed with the move then and really appreciate it even more now.
Phil Barber ‏@Skinny_Post
15mDescribing his safety, #49ers LB Corey Lemonier said he studied Zona's Bradley Sowell, "What's his twerks and stuff." Disgusting image.

Dude's a f**king serial killer, lol.
he is already becoming one of my favorite players. Looking to buy his jersey soon!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I never believed for a second that Reid would have last until 31, I agreed with the move then and really appreciate it even more now.

Everyone said the Bengals wanted Reid, and they would've picked him up.
Share 49ersWebzone