There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The McBLT is back....for a limited time only!

next week Tebow!
Now I am pissed about the original Skelton signing> We gave up a decent young talent to sign him only to release him a week later makes no sense.
We're picking guys from Bum University.
I don't really understand this? Is he better than Skelton?
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Damage control from making a stupid mistake by dropped BJ Daniels for Skelton. He was too drunk to realize what everyone else knew, that Seattle would pick him up.

Baalke reminds me of Microsoft after the XBox One debacle earlier this year.

It was definitely a huge mistake and now Baalke doesn't know what he should do next. Frankly, I don't think he can sign anyone that can resolve the situation until may be when he drafts a QB next year.Let's face it, he fxxked up on BJ !!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I don't really understand this? Is he better than Skelton?

no
We really need a QB next year in the draft. They sure feel shaky about the #2 QB on this team. I don't blame them either.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

It's a third string QB... what do expect?
I don't even see why this matters... most teams don't even carry a 3rd QB. -_-
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

It's a third string QB... what do expect?

BJ Daniels
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
There are major issues at WR, OL depth, and DL depth, but the front office is dicking around with the backup QB position. Who cares, I guess. If the backup QB ever sees the field, the season is lost anyway and the team might as well tank for a better draft pick.

Agreed. Well except for deliberately tanking. This season is completely gambled on Kap. He goes down no way we have a shot at 6. Front office is really looking foolish
Sometimes it seems as if they don't know what they are doing.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Damage control from making a stupid mistake by dropped BJ Daniels for Skelton. He was too drunk to realize what everyone else knew, that Seattle would pick him up.

Baalke reminds me of Microsoft after the XBox One debacle earlier this year.

It was definitely a huge mistake and now Baalke doesn't know what he should do next. Frankly, I don't think he can sign anyone that can resolve the situation until may be when he drafts a QB next year.Let's face it, he fxxked up on BJ !!

Huge mistake. LOL Daniels was so wanted that he was a last round pick and then passed over in the waiver system by every crappy team in the league. Doubtful that he plays a down yet people are outraged that the Niners cut him.
At some point the front office will lose credibility with free agents. They bothered to talk up the merits of Skelton. They guy canceled a workout with Tennessee because he said the Niners had been truthful with him and he felt comfortable taking their offer. Treating someone that shabbily might make other players think twice. I don't know if there is a corollary to Freddy P. Soft, but there definitely is an arrogance that has crept into the front office.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home