There are 359 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The McBLT is back....for a limited time only!

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 37s RT @brian_mcintyre: #49ers claimed QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson off waivers from the Vikings, released QB John Skelton.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 37s RT @brian_mcintyre: #49ers claimed QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson off waivers from the Vikings, released QB John Skelton.

I just read that, and now I'm really scratching my head .
LOL @ SKelton
Does that mean the 49ers liked Bethel-Thompson more than BJ Daniels or were they having 2nd thoughts about releasing Daniels in the first place?
What is going on with picking sh*tty players up then immeiately releasing them? How about don't pick them up in the first place.
OUR SAVIOR!
Originally posted by sdcindy:
Does that mean the 49ers liked Bethel-Thompson more than BJ Daniels or were they having 2nd thoughts about releasing Daniels in the first place?

i think ur giving them too much credit. they don't know WTF they're doing. Releasing BJ made no fkn sense, which is very apparent after these moves
What the betchflock
Boo! Would still rather have BJ Daniels than this latest pickup.

We goin to the ship! We goin to the ship!
Baalke should be ashamed of himself. I don't f**king get this s**t at all.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i think ur giving them too much credit. they don't know WTF they're doing. Releasing BJ made no fkn sense, which is very apparent after these moves
Probably true. Sigh....
But but but but Grant Cohn said signing Skelton was a DEFINING moment for Harbaugh!
A DEFINING MOMENT!!!
Originally posted by 49erCanuck:
But but but but Grant Cohn said signing Skelton was a DEFINING moment for Harbaugh!
A DEFINING MOMENT!!!

I dislike Grant Cohn, but this most recent dumpster dive still doesn't mean much in terms of the Niners running the read option.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

We goin to the ship! We goin to the ship!