There are 210 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sense of Urgency--can't afford another unexpected loss

To win the Super Bowl, we should be able to win anywhere whether we play Seattle at The Stick or at Seattle!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
W-W-L... (2012)

W-L-L-W-W... (2013?)

W-L-L-W-W
W-L-L-W-W
W-L-L-W-W
W

= 10 - 6
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,942
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,600 for LVJay.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
W-W-L... (2012)

W-L-L-W-W... (2013?)

W-L-L-W-W
W-L-L-W-W
W-L-L-W-W
W

= 10 - 6

could be worse....
W-L-L-W-W-T
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
W-W-L... (2012)

W-L-L-W-W... (2013?)

W-L-L-W-W
W-L-L-W-W
W-L-L-W-W
W

= 10 - 6

could be worse....
W-L-L-W-W-T

Thank God we beat the Rams lol
I feel like if we are going to go to the super bowl and win it this year then the statement game would come via curb stomping the Seacocks ON THEIR TURF! If we are better, then we are better. Alex's mediocre ass won their before, Kaep has played their twice he should be use to the noise by now. If we meet them there in the playoffs and have all our weapons... NO EXCUSES!
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I feel like if we are going to go to the super bowl and win it this year then the statement game would come via curb stomping the Seacocks ON THEIR TURF! If we are better, then we are better. Alex's mediocre ass won their before, Kaep has played their twice he should be use to the noise by now. If we meet them there in the playoffs and have all our weapons... NO EXCUSES!

It was not the same team when Alex won there.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by cubanb:
Chill out

This, holy crap, people need to stop going all emo, and if you do insist on going emo, instead of cutting yourself, I'd appreciate if it you came and cut my grass.

What? He can't make a statement? I too believe that losing one of these games we "should" win within this next stretch is key. Giving any of them up will suck really bad in the long run if we want to throw Seattle out of our thrown.
f**k the seahawks. IF they win this division, which i think they wont, we will be a much different team than the one they played. crabs, manningham, tank, dial, wright and a healthy VD for the whole game and we seem to have regained our identity. all these young guys getting experience with all the injuries will do wonders for their development and they will be more effective when they come in for the starters. i still think we have a more complete team than them.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
What? He can't make a statement? I too believe that losing one of these games we "should" win within this next stretch is key. Giving any of them up will suck really bad in the long run if we want to throw Seattle out of our thrown.

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
f**k the seahawks. IF they win this division, which i think they wont, we will be a much different team than the one they played. crabs, manningham, tank, dial, wright and a healthy VD for the whole game and we seem to have regained our identity. all these young guys getting experience with all the injuries will do wonders for their development and they will be more effective when they come in for the starters. i still think we have a more complete team than them.

While I agree that the Seahawks wont win the division, I wouldn't get overly optimistic about the impact Mannigham and Crabtree will have on the team when they return. Keep in mind both of these guys had serious injuries and it may take awhile for them to recover mentally and perform like we expect them to. I hope I'm wrong and they light it up from game one of the return but I think maybe we should temper expectations until we see how they perform once they return. As for Dial, Tank, and wright, these guys should be able to step right in and provide us with some relief so long as they know the defense. VD is not gonna get any rest until the bye. But I agree he should be shelved to let that hammy heal.
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
f**k the seahawks. IF they win this division, which i think they wont, we will be a much different team than the one they played. crabs, manningham, tank, dial, wright and a healthy VD for the whole game and we seem to have regained our identity. all these young guys getting experience with all the injuries will do wonders for their development and they will be more effective when they come in for the starters. i still think we have a more complete team than them.

While I agree that the Seahawks wont win the division, I wouldn't get overly optimistic about the impact Mannigham and Crabtree will have on the team when they return. Keep in mind both of these guys had serious injuries and it may take awhile for them to recover mentally and perform like we expect them to. I hope I'm wrong and they light it up from game one of the return but I think maybe we should temper expectations until we see how they perform once they return. As for Dial, Tank, and wright, these guys should be able to step right in and provide us with some relief so long as they know the defense. VD is not gonna get any rest until the bye. But I agree he should be shelved to let that hammy heal.
i disagree, think crabs is definitely there mentally. hes pushing really hard to get back as fast as possible. im sure manningham busted his ass too but crabtree is way ahead of where we thought he would be recovery wise. hes hungry and he will come in and ball i think
I think we have a legit shot at going 14-2, with 13-3 being VERY f**kING REALISTIC.

No way in hell Seattle would be able to match that, in fact I see Seattle with a higher likeliness of losing to a s**ttier team than us, I think the Falcons + that stadium are gonna torment Russell Wilson again (that will be Atlanta's Superbowl).
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Oct 8, 2013 at 12:40 AM ]
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
f**k the seahawks. IF they win this division, which i think they wont, we will be a much different team than the one they played. crabs, manningham, tank, dial, wright and a healthy VD for the whole game and we seem to have regained our identity. all these young guys getting experience with all the injuries will do wonders for their development and they will be more effective when they come in for the starters. i still think we have a more complete team than them.

While I agree that the Seahawks wont win the division, I wouldn't get overly optimistic about the impact Mannigham and Crabtree will have on the team when they return. Keep in mind both of these guys had serious injuries and it may take awhile for them to recover mentally and perform like we expect them to. I hope I'm wrong and they light it up from game one of the return but I think maybe we should temper expectations until we see how they perform once they return. As for Dial, Tank, and wright, these guys should be able to step right in and provide us with some relief so long as they know the defense. VD is not gonna get any rest until the bye. But I agree he should be shelved to let that hammy heal.
i disagree, think crabs is definitely there mentally. hes pushing really hard to get back as fast as possible. im sure manningham busted his ass too but crabtree is way ahead of where we thought he would be recovery wise. hes hungry and he will come in and ball i think

I sure hope you are right cause our passing game needs playmakers and if they can step right in without losing a beat I think we will see Kap's confidence get a whole lot better.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,942
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
W-W-L... (2012)

W-L-L-W-W... (2013?)

W-L-L-W-W
W-L-L-W-W
W-L-L-W-W
W

= 10 - 6

could be worse....
W-L-L-W-W-T

Thank God we beat the Rams lol

The Cards could be last years Rams... uh oh
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,942
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think we have a legit shot at going 14-2, with 13-3 being VERY f**kING REALISTIC.

No way in hell Seattle would be able to match that, in fact I see Seattle with a higher likeliness of losing to a s**ttier team than us, I think the Falcons + that stadium are gonna torment Russell Wilson again (that will be Atlanta's Superbowl).

Yup yup... a loss at the Stick and potentially at Arizona, too.