There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sense of Urgency--can't afford another unexpected loss

I feel like this team is realizing there is no room for error and I hope they continue to play like it.

There needs to be a huge sense of urgency, we HAVE TO win the division, if the playoffs go through seattle then its game over there is no chance we will win there.

This next stretch of cake games should put us at 7-2 going into the saints game but that's easier said than done...it'll be a huge test to see if we can take care of business and win the games we are supposed to win because we need to make sure we win this division and we can only do that by winning every game we are supposed to win and also win some big ones on the road (like at saints and redskins)

I'm excited to see if this team has the laser focus to show up for every game as the schedule gets easier and take care of business because that's the only way we are going to win this division and not have to go to seattle for the playoffs.

last yr they struggled with this winning 2 losing 1 winning 2 losing 1...i'm hoping this team this year has a bigger sense of urgency with seattle's threat and takes care of things
Chill out
beat seattle in the re-match and match seattle win for win aside from that. not all that complicated. just gotta go out and play good.
Originally posted by cubanb:
Chill out

Originally posted by crabman82:
beat seattle in the re-match and match seattle win for win aside from that. not all that complicated. just gotta go out and play good.

not that simple buddy, last yr's team showed a lack of focus, they'd win 2 lose 1....it'll be upto this year's team to play more like the 2011 team that had a laser like focus every week and come out and take care of business every week
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Chill out

W-W-L... (2012)

W-L-L-W-W... (2013?)
Chill out

This, holy crap, people need to stop going all emo, and if you do insist on going emo, instead of cutting yourself, I'd appreciate if it you came and cut my grass.
...its week 6
if we lose even one more game california's superquake will happen and a rift will open up in the middle of the field at candlestick and all the players will fall into it and it will be so deep and scary that some pieces of the sky will fall into it and there will be no such thing as peanut butter and banana sandwiches anymore so i will cry but that's really not important but there will be a shortage of jellybeans and chocolate jellybeans cause of a problem importing sugar but chocolate because cocoa is quickly being replaced but massively more profitable corn in third world countries so that sucks but it wont matter because american idol will finally get canceled but pls niners dont lose or all those bad things will happen also i will be stung by a bee
Originally posted by iLL49er:
I feel like this team is realizing there is no room for error and I hope they continue to play like it.

There needs to be a huge sense of urgency, we HAVE TO win the division, if the playoffs go through seattle then its game over there is no chance we will win there.

This next stretch of cake games should put us at 7-2 going into the saints game but that's easier said than done...it'll be a huge test to see if we can take care of business and win the games we are supposed to win because we need to make sure we win this division and we can only do that by winning every game we are supposed to win and also win some big ones on the road (like at saints and redskins)

I'm excited to see if this team has the laser focus to show up for every game as the schedule gets easier and take care of business because that's the only way we are going to win this division and not have to go to seattle for the playoffs.

last yr they struggled with this winning 2 losing 1 winning 2 losing 1...i'm hoping this team this year has a bigger sense of urgency with seattle's threat and takes care of things

Every game as f**king urgency.

/thread.
so when we expect the loss its ok to lose?

why would we ever expect any loss?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
we gonna lose to the jags... BANK ON IT!!