There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will be cut to make room for Dial, Carradine, Manningham, Wright

Who will be cut to make room for Dial, Carradine, Manningham, Wright

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Just found this on Maiocco's twitter:

RT @KehlerXpress Will Manningham be activated in next few days? > Mario Manningham and CB Eric Wright will both be activated before Tuesday.


Can't wait to get all our reinforcements back. We're going to be at full strength for the first time all season heading into the second half.

And since our days off are Tuesdays and not Mondays like most teams I'd expect by Monday so they can practice with the rest of the team. I believe we get Tuesdays off and Mondays the team comes in and looks at game film and then practices.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Just found this on Maiocco's twitter:

RT @KehlerXpress Will Manningham be activated in next few days? > Mario Manningham and CB Eric Wright will both be activated before Tuesday.


Can't wait to get all our reinforcements back. We're going to be at full strength for the first time all season heading into the second half.

And since our days off are Tuesdays and not Mondays like most teams I'd expect by Monday so they can practice with the rest of the team. I believe we get Tuesdays off and Mondays the team comes in and looks at game film and then practices.

we wont be completely 100% tho because of Williams and cully on IR. as soon as crabs is back tho we'll be as good as it gets i think. theyve done a great job of holding on til reinforcements came tho, this team is super deep
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
we wont be completely 100% tho because of Williams and cully on IR. as soon as crabs is back tho we'll be as good as it gets i think. theyve done a great job of holding on til reinforcements came tho, this team is super deep

Yeah after Crabtree, Moody, Wright, Smith, Manningham come back still leaves Culliver and Ian Williams on IR. Also, Marcus Lattimore, Luke Marquadt, Okoye, Fleming, Debniak (FB) and Carswell (WR). Really Lattimore is the only one who would be able to contribute from that second group but we might shut him down for the year since we have a hard enough time with the 4 RBs we have now.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 1, 2013 at 11:33 AM ]
hope he cut kyle for manningham and mcblt for wright...id like to keep nnamdi just incase because he has been alright
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
hope he cut kyle for manningham and mcblt for wright...id like to keep nnamdi just incase because he has been alright

That'd be a lot of DBs, Carlos, Brown, Brock, Cox, Morris, Nnamdi and Wright, that's 7 CBs, I dont see how Nnamdi plays again. Also not sure who is benched for Wright.

I think it's obvious, Nnamdi has lost it, andn he gets cut most likely.
None of Nnamdi's money is guaranteed either, so he's a pretty obvious cut.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,304
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
hope he cut kyle for manningham and mcblt for wright...id like to keep nnamdi just incase because he has been alright

That'd be a lot of DBs, Carlos, Brown, Brock, Cox, Morris, Nnamdi and Wright, that's 7 CBs, I dont see how Nnamdi plays again. Also not sure who is benched for Wright.

I think it's obvious, Nnamdi has lost it, andn he gets cut most likely.

Wright can play slot corner and will immediately complete with Rogers for his job. I'm sure they'll say he is competing against Brock but when Wright has a similar skill set as Rogers it only makes sense to see which of the two is the better suited to play when we go to nickel.
Originally posted by Disp:
None of Nnamdi's money is guaranteed either, so he's a pretty obvious cut.

incorrect. His $1M base is guaranteed since he made the week 1 53 man roster, plus he had a $225K roster bonus he earned for making the team, and a $25K workout bonus he attained.

We would save $475K by cutting him.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
hope he cut kyle for manningham and mcblt for wright...id like to keep nnamdi just incase because he has been alright

That'd be a lot of DBs, Carlos, Brown, Brock, Cox, Morris, Nnamdi and Wright, that's 7 CBs, I dont see how Nnamdi plays again. Also not sure who is benched for Wright.

I think it's obvious, Nnamdi has lost it, andn he gets cut most likely.

Wright can play slot corner and will immediately complete with Rogers for his job. I'm sure they'll say he is competing against Brock but when Wright has a similar skill set as Rogers it only makes sense to see which of the two is the better suited to play when we go to nickel.

I'm guessing Cox is inactive then. That's if Kyle Williams is still the PR.
Cut KW and NNNnamdi. Its easy as pie 123. KW has ZEro to offer and NNNNNnamdi has 00 to offer. Its a no brainer.
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
hopes: kyle williams, nate stupar, ventrone, nnamdi

realistic: osgood, dobbs, nnamdi or cox, stupar

Hell naw Osgood is a special teams ace and cox is solid, they provide way more to the team than the zero production we getting from williams
My hopes are Dobbs or TJE, and Nnamdi for MM and Wright

And Kyle and Stupar for Crabs and Moody, worries are Osgood instead of Kyle.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
My hopes are Dobbs or TJE, and Nnamdi for MM and Wright

And Kyle and Stupar for Crabs and Moody, worries are Osgood instead of Kyle.

i like your idea of keeping kyle atleast until crabs gets back...and yeah 7 is a lot it probably wont happen but id rather keep dobbs and tje atleast for this season with nagging injuries to our dline. i also agree with stupar for moody because moody was very solid before he got hurt. if i had to pick itd be nnamdi and dobbs only because tje can play every position.
but do you see them keeping 3 qbs? nnamdi could come in handy incase of injury and is a decent vet
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
My hopes are Dobbs or TJE, and Nnamdi for MM and Wright

And Kyle and Stupar for Crabs and Moody, worries are Osgood instead of Kyle.

i like your idea of keeping kyle atleast until crabs gets back...and yeah 7 is a lot it probably wont happen but id rather keep dobbs and tje atleast for this season with nagging injuries to our dline. i also agree with stupar for moody because moody was very solid before he got hurt. if i had to pick itd be nnamdi and dobbs only because tje can play every position.

I pray to god Kyle is cut once Crabs is back. It would be foolish to cut Osgood. He gives more value to the ST Unit than Kyle does. I would let Cox PR and James KR, would enable James to be active on game days.

Stupar for Moody makes sense, ILB for an ILB.

Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
but do you see them keeping 3 qbs? nnamdi could come in handy incase of injury and is a decent vet

I think it's possible. He, to my knowledge, has P-Squad eligibility left, if he clears waivers, he goes on that list.

After cuts are made we should have around $2.6M to $3M in cap space.