There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Reinforcements are coming for the 49ers

does anyone have that feeling that we are going to make a blockbuster trade soon? an out of nowhere trade for a top WR
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
does anyone have that feeling that we are going to make a blockbuster trade soon? an out of nowhere trade for a top WR

We can has Calvin Johnson?
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 8, 2013 at 1:23 AM ]

No not really. We can't afford a top WR.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Only if Boldin suddenely gets hurt.

I rather it be for an OLB to fill in for Aldon, until he gets back, suspension and all.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:

I rather it be for an OLB to fill in for Aldon, until he gets back, suspension and all.

We've got Lemonier, he doing a good job.
Rumors are the niners are trying to trade for a big time WR
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

He wears #11 on the Cardinals.
Stay in the hunt, get healthy late season, peak in the play offs....just like coach planned it!
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Stay in the hunt, get healthy late season, peak in the play offs....just like coach planned it!

I want to win the division, but most of all I want us playing our best ball in December/January
Everyone will be healthy by play off time for a strong run and a SB championship, no need for a wr trade right now, we need our guys to step up

Doubt it, niners are cheap, so we will probably do nothing
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Wtf link?
I just heard on NFLAM that the 49ers and Browns are trying to work out a trade for WR Josh Gordon but the Browns want a 2nd rounder and the 49ers aren't willing. I'd give the Titans 3rd rounder for this dude. He's tall, athletic explosive and fast.