LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Please rest Vernon Davis!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Rest our biggest receiving threat? Nah.

Juicy, we should be able to do it once we establish a lead.

Start em', but use him sparingly. I'm okay with that!
Originally posted by gunslinger8:
Despite the long TD, he did not look 100%, even on it he seemed to favor the hammy. Everyone knows he's a gamer and, because of our shallow WR pool, he wants to be out there to help the team win, but I think we'd be ok without him the next 3 weeks and then we have a bye. That would assuredly give his hammy time to heal and afetr the bye, we have him back to 100% with the rest of the fellas. If he keeps playing, it could linger the whole season or make it worse.

No matter how easy the schedule looks, we have nobody to throw the ball to without Vernon (besides Boldin). Teams will load the box and scheme against Boldin, then we're screwed. Until Manningham and Crabs come back, we can't afford to sit 50% of our receiving threats.
Everyone keeps saying Manningham and Crabs will be back like it's a sure thing. I think Manningham has a chance, but am I alone in thinking Crabtree is a longshot at best? Even if he does make it back will he be a real threat? I would not count on Crabtree until next year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Everyone keeps saying Manningham and Crabs will be back like it's a sure thing. I think Manningham has a chance, but am I alone in thinking Crabtree is a longshot at best? Even if he does make it back will he be a real threat? I would not count on Crabtree until next year.

I agree, I don't think we can count on Crabs and Mario being healthy enough to contribute.
I watched VD played a games at Texans. I think, VD played a very well because, He is kinda wrong to run route with close on CB when he failed a catched the ball.. I wanted VD need to learned how stay away to CB then easy to catch the ball.. He need to learned how tricks the route and stay away by CB then easy catch the balls!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 7, 2013 at 6:14 PM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I watched VD played a games at Texans. I think, VD played a very well because, He is kinda wrong to run route with close on CB when he failed a catched the ball.. I wanted VD need to learned how stay away to CB then easy to catch the ball.. He need to learned how tricks the route and stay away by CB then easy catch the balls!

This
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

This

And what was that.

I don't know where you found this thread but I was looking for one to post that we should not play him this week.

heck maybe not Vance as well.

it should be the Carrier and New Long Snapper Guy game.

edit- Nelson! that's his name.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 16, 2014 at 12:57 PM ]
Ayup

Originally posted by Afrikan:
I don't know where you found this thread but I was looking for one to post that we should not play him this week.

heck maybe not Vance as well.

it should be the Carrier and New Long Snapper Guy game.

edit- Nelson! that's his name.

That's a horrible idea, btw. lol
Share 49ersWebzone