Willis OUT
Culiver OUT
Ian Williams OUT
Asmugwa (err how ever you spell it he was) OUT
Aldon Smith OUT
Crabtree OUT
Maningham OUT
Ray-Mac OUT

Playing one of the top teams in the NFL and coming away with a f**king much needed win, and you ask me if I'm impressed, are you s**tting me?

Patton OUT
Carradine OUT
Dial OUT

These guys will be a HUGE help for us if they can come back.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Willis OUT
Culiver OUT
Ian Williams OUT
Aldon Smith OUT
Crabtree OUT
Maningham OUT
Ray-Mac OUT

Playing one of the top teams in the NFL and coming away with a f**king much needed win, and you ask me if I'm impressed, are you s**tting me?

High five, brother. I'm with you 100% of the way.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Willis OUT
Culiver OUT
Ian Williams OUT
Aldon Smith OUT
Crabtree OUT
Maningham OUT
Ray-Mac OUT

Patton OUT
Carradine OUT
Dial OUT

These guys will be a HUGE help for us if they can come back.

Right? This team is so thin right now...I can't see how we are winning anything, great job team!
It's called coaching.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Willis OUT
Culiver OUT
Ian Williams OUT
Aldon Smith OUT
Crabtree OUT
Maningham OUT
Ray-Mac OUT

That injury list is insane. We still beat a good team by 31 points and we didn't even play our best. This game was encouraging for me.

Any one want to state the obvious? Matt Schuabb had played like Shi# for the past few weeks. PUT in a decent qb and the results are much different.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Anyone who is hating on a 35-3 win is just crazy. The pass D was fantastic, of course the pressure wasn't what it usually is, we didn't blitz much and oh yeah probably the NFL's best pass rusher is in rehab. We are missing a ton of injured players and the receivers suck, so we have went back to a strength of running the ball. Kaep wasn't great, he didn't turn the ball over and a few of his incompletions should have been caught. Geez it seems like you people want a perfect 75-0 score where we sack the QB 15 times, force 10 turnovers, rush for 500 yards, throw for 500 yards and every play produces more than 10 yards for us. We just crushed the Texans guys, be happy.

No, I'm too old for this sh*t I know what's working and what's not. You do too. our offense is not working. We are going nowhere without it. We need to focus on that until it gets turned around I was pissed seeing Roman smile in the booth after Vern's T, like oh that makes up for the last three quarters of zeroness.

We desperately need to get away from the long ball and build a run/pass mix that can move the chains.

Oh yes, and our superstar is named Frank by the way. Frank should be in the doughnut commercials.

ANd here is Roman and Harbaugh giving the keys to the kingdom --- never mind, I believe in Kap even though he is transitioning now.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Oh really? Find me a play off or super bowl won with 6 completions. No one is crying over here just stating facts. The offense has not logged with the exception of the GB game..

That's true, but the Green Bay game was all Boldin. So defenses take him out of the game, and then what?
The best thing about the game: TURNOVERS!!!! +4
What is it with this injury list? We have three difference makers there. The rest are people who get injured every week in the NFL and teams find a way to be competitive. Our biggest problem is not the injury list it's our lack of effective game plan on offense.

If raymac is out that will hurt us.
I knew it, even with a blowout win we will never be content. Even if we win the superbowl, you guys will still find something to complain about
Any one want to state the obvious? Matt Schuabb had played like Shi# for the past few weeks. PUT in a decent qb and the results are much different.

Ok. But doesn't the defense deserve some credit for Schaub's poor performance?

That's why this board is so miserable sometimes. Every time the team does well it's because the other team was bad. Never any credit goes to us. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

But when WE play bad, everybody tries to make the other team seem like they're gods, they have our number, we were outcoached blah blah blah.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Oct 6, 2013 at 9:23 PM ]
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
6 completions tonight...... 6.......

Stats are for losers!!!

Want a box of tissue's cry baby?

Oh really? Find me a play off or super bowl won with 6 completions. No one is crying over here just stating facts. The offense has not logged with the exception of the GB game..

I can't remember the last time someone nitpicked a 34-3 blowout. Against a good team.

The Texans got dominated.

Congrats on a worthwhile thread. [golfclap]
I gotta say not totally impressed.. Defense played well... run D wasn't great. Mc Donald going down could be a bad loss for the D. We had no pass rushwhat so ever. Kap has looked terrible 3 weeks now. The wr's awful. Run game was great.. other than that we don't look like contenders at all.

They beat a pretty good NFL team by 31 points, not sure what is not to be impressed about. Russell Wilson had been playing "meh" for much of the season, do you think Seahawks fans give a f**k? This was a huge win, something to build on by this team, even Kaepernick had a big play late to help him get back to playing like he did last season. I think with all the injuries this team has, with a gimpy VD, even with Gore hobbling around due to his ankle, this team did absolutely as well as they possibly could.

I have to consider anyone that is whining or upset about this victory to be clinically insane at this point. It went as well as it could. With all these injuries, this team isn't striving for perfection, they are striving to survive, win games and make it to to the bye where they can regroup and get reinforced.
  • Liono
Gotta keep in mind the injury adversity we're dealing with. Crabtree, Manningham, Willis, the Aldon Smith Fiasco.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
it was alright, just got a semi-woody....
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home