There are 140 users in the forums

Who's impressed with this win?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who's impressed with this win?

we dominated on ALL aspects of the game lol

What more do you want?

Freddie P Soft at the 3rd made an appearance and Houston (A SUPER BOWL CONTENDER) couldn't contain even the wack Freddie P.

T BROCK

JJJJJJJEAYZUS.
Dude we should all be. Texans offense is good. We held them to 3. Texans defense is awesome. We hung 34 on them. And most important Niners win again. Take that all day and all night.
Wasnt our best game but its a W ... i thought our pass rush looked good Schaub wasnt able to stand back an throw it around at all...
All you are looking at is Kaps stats and saying you aren't impressed with the win. Seriously. Everything else was top notch.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

D was dominant, special teams also. our O was sub par; Kaep didnt have a good game and it was hard to get the run game going. overall a B grade performance. I just hope Ray Mac is OK.
We blow out a great team yet people are some how not impressed unless kap is throwing for 300 and running for 200. You guys have ridiculous expectations. I'll take 6 completions and a 34-3 score any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
Defense played well, our offense hasn't looked like it did when we played GB, but we got the W, that's all that matters. Plus, our running game is getting back on track.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Even Kap's terrible stats?

Here are two stats.

They were 2-2.

34-3.

And a third stat would be the length of our injury list.
Kaepernick 6/15 113 and a TD... not the most impressive stat line but when you run the ball 36 times and your defense is setting you up with great field position, you can't ask for much else.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I gotta say not totally impressed.. Defense played well... run D wasn't great. Mc Donald going down could be a bad loss for the D. We had no pass rushwhat so ever. Kap has looked terrible 3 weeks now. The wr's awful. Run game was great.. other than that we don't look like contenders at all.

Texans have a top five offense and defense. We only have one WR who catches anything and we blew them out. What exactly were you hoping to see?

Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Kaepernick 6/15 113 and a TD... not the most impressive stat line but when you run the ball 36 times and your defense is setting you up with great field position, you can't ask for much else.

Oddly, we were pretty good on third down. That's why we blew them out.
I was impressed with D -- big time take aways. Good job keeping Foster bottled up most -- not all -- of the time.

Offense was the worst yet against a good opponent.

Looked like Alex SMith was running the show, except for fewer first downs, less passing yardage, and more 3 and outs.

Really, among the league worst. Thank god for Frank Gore.
The only thing that impressed me was the D's t.o.'s. & maaybe the run game.
I also think Baldwin can add a threat to this offense we have not had in a while, someone who can go deep and take the roof off the defense. That kid is long and man can he jump!
Kap wasn't great, but then again, we were up big all game and he wasn't really depended on. As bad as he looked at times, I think he actually did show some signs of improvement (for example, he looked a lot more comfortable staying in the pocket and delivering throws, as opposed to scrambling out and eliminating half of his targets on the field).
Share 49ersWebzone