There are 338 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who's impressed with this win?

Who's impressed with this win?

Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
Agree with all of this. Kaep wasn't made the starter to be a game manager, he was put there to be the game changer, and last year, it worked magnificently. This year, aside from the Green Bay game, our offense has been pretty much awful. It's pretty bad that we are on the same level as Jacksonville as a passing offense.

And I guess having their two top WR's out doesn't matter?
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I'm with your bro, all these fair weather fans on the zone are killing me. I hope we win the super bowl then fall off next season so some of these fair weather f**ks jump off the band wagon!

I hope they institute a rep/ranking system for quality posts and keep all the whiners locked away in their own separate forum island of b***hiness.
A 34-3 beat down and some tools are complaining....unbelievable.
Originally posted by XD33:
but if the stat was on Alex Smith...it wouldn't.

WE WANT ALEX!
WE WANT ALEX...

Chiefs ,5-0 BABY!

Chiefs gonna get a movie based on this season. I can see Micehal Lewis and Disney writting the script already.

It's going to be an epic movie, with an amazing plot.

A 10-6 football team, makes the playoffs and then gets blown out by the Broncos. Wow. Beautiful. How inspiring.
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
Agree with all of this. Kaep wasn't made the starter to be a game manager, he was put there to be the game changer, and last year, it worked magnificently. This year, aside from the Green Bay game, our offense has been pretty much awful. It's pretty bad that we are on the same level as Jacksonville as a passing offense.

I wasn't aware that Jacksonville's quarterback has had two games with 110+ quarterback rating. He's better than I thought.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This. The 49ers secondary played him A LOT better than Seattle did. Schaub has over 300 yards passing against the Seahawks, he was lighting them up early in the game. Tonight, Brown and Brock played very well against two legit, high quality NFL receivers. Their TE's were locked down mostly, their #2 TE who tore Seattle a new one, did he even have a catch tonight? This defense beasted and kept a quality offense out of the endzone all game long.

We seriously need a sub-forum for all the whiny little girls whose panties are trapped in their butt cracks, this is just horrible, this much crying, wailing and gnashing of teeth after a HUGE WIN....are people serious with this crap?

I think you're on the pipe if you think we're ok on offense. We showed it again tonight. I'm glad we won But we still have no answers.

Are you one of those people that were happy with the double reverse fake pitch toss end around .. because it worked this time?

Come on.

You know, some one posted in another thread that our coaching staff is way too arrogant. And I think I understand that now. After getting scr*wd calling the same bonehead play in the past, Roman says "Ok, fu, I'll make it even more complicated and deeper and call it at an important time so you can all kiss my *ss.." I guess that's his way of keeping the run d's honest ..

I think I'm beginning to get the arrogance part. And I'm less optimistic anything is going to change between now and the end of the season ...
passing attack still looks like crap but at least kaep didn't turn the ball over.

our run game is badass

run D is still very much middle of the road but the Texans can run texans can run the ball with the best of them. pass D has looked better but playing the rams and shaub has gotta help.

impressed with the back ups ability to step up and contribute.

more impressed with another W then another L
Some of you are acting like we were playing against a terrible defense tonight.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
I think you're on the pipe if you think we're ok on offense. We showed it again tonight. I'm glad we won But we still have no answers.

Are you one of those people that were happy with the double reverse fake pitch toss end around .. because it worked this time?

Come on.

You know, some one posted in another thread that our coaching staff is way too arrogant. And I think I understand that now. After getting scr*wd calling the same bonehead play in the past, Roman says "Ok, fu, I'll make it even more complicated and deeper and call it at an important time so you can all kiss my *ss.." I guess that's his way of keeping the run d's honest ..

I think I'm beginning to get the arrogance part. And I'm less optimistic anything is going to change between now and the end of the season ...

The 49ers are limited in personnel. Baldwin shouldn't be out there right now, neither Moore nor Williams are anything but back of the rotation WR's, VD is gimpy, this team has no real deep threat to stretch out a defense, I think for right now, they best they can do is keep winning and that is what they did tonight. I don't give a f**k how they win, and today they won in spectacular fashion and utterly raped a high quality team on national television.

It'd be one thing if the 49ers had a healthy VD, a healthy Manningham, a healthy Crabtree...etc, they don't though, they're missing a slate of players on defense, so foer what its worth, yes I am satisfied, Roman called a pretty good game today, the 49ers played it smart, they ran the ball, the didn't turn it over, they beat down a very good team and defense. That is good enough for me. Eventually they will get reinforcements, Manningham will be back, Patton will be back, Crabtree, on defense Aldon will return, this team will start clicking and then everyone will see what they have going, until then, win, however you can, whether its pretty or ugly, whether Kaepernick throws for 50 yards or 500 yards, a W is a W is a W, period.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 6, 2013 at 9:57 PM ]
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

I think we all know Texas is pretty good. And Watt is a manster.
Bottom line we can't win a super bowl with this type of offensive play.. Talk all you about a win is a win, still doesn't mask that we have big issues with this inept offense.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

I think we all know Texas is pretty good. And Watt is a manster.

think you mean hamster
You folks do realize that anybody who mentions Alex Smith are literally baiting you, right?

Don't feed the trolls. Dude is gone. Your feelings towards it are now irrelevant... Anybody with half a brain would have picked CK over AS last year. It's a moot point
A win is a win. Get over yourself.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Bottom line we can't win a super bowl with this type of offensive play.. Talk all you about a win is a win, still doesn't mask that we have big issues with this inept offense.

You want me to get you some cheese with all that whine? Maybe call the waahmbulance for you???? Get a grip, this is a team decimated by injuries, they're winning however they can, period, there are no style points for victories, if they go back to their formula in 2011, run over teams, crush them with the defense, I'm more than content with that approach which got them to the NFC Championship Game.