LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 427 users in the forums

Who's impressed with this win?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who's impressed with this win?

Originally posted by jays9ers:
Any one want to state the obvious? Matt Schuabb had played like Shi# for the past few weeks. PUT in a decent qb and the results are much different.

Keep telling yourself that. He tore up Seattle's defense for 300 yards.
  • XD33
Originally posted by Team49ers:
As the great Justin Smith said before, stats are for losers.

but if the stat was on Alex Smith...it wouldn't.

WE WANT ALEX!
WE WANT ALEX...

Chiefs ,5-0 BABY!

Chiefs gonna get a movie based on this season. I can see Micehal Lewis and Disney writting the script already.
The only stat I care about is the scoreboard and this ladies and gentlemen was a blowout. Take what they give you until they ain't giving anymore.
Any one want to state the obvious? Matt Schuabb had played like Shi# for the past few weeks. PUT in a decent qb and the results are much different.

Based on what? Your opinion? Are you even a 49er fan?
A Texan's team that was one pick-6 away from winning against the Seahawks, who got probowl lineman Duane Brown and Probowl linebacker Brian Kushing back,

versus a 49er team without Patrick Willis, Aldon Smith, Michael Crabtree, Mario Manningham, Ray McDonald, and Nmandi Asomugha (who we probably don't need at this point).

I will take a 34-3 beat down any day of the week. Great run-game, timely passes, great secondary play, and great special teams.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Bingo. Minus his pick-6 last week, he had a stellar game against arguably the best secondary in the NFL.

Tonight, we made him look like crap. These INTs were forced.
The glass is always half empty.

This. The 49ers secondary played him A LOT better than Seattle did. Schaub has over 300 yards passing against the Seahawks, he was lighting them up early in the game. Tonight, Brown and Brock played very well against two legit, high quality NFL receivers. Their TE's were locked down mostly, their #2 TE who tore Seattle a new one, did he even have a catch tonight? This defense beasted and kept a quality offense out of the endzone all game long.

We seriously need a sub-forum for all the whiny little girls whose panties are trapped in their butt cracks, this is just horrible, this much crying, wailing and gnashing of teeth after a HUGE WIN....are people serious with this crap?
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 6, 2013 at 9:40 PM ]
Oh really? Find me a play off or super bowl won with 6 completions. No one is crying over here just stating facts. The offense has not logged with the exception of the GB game..

34 points or 20 completions? I'll take the points.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
A Texan's team that was one pick-6 away from winning against the Seahawks, who got probowl lineman Duane Brown and Probowl linebacker Brian Kushing back,

versus a 49er team without Patrick Willis, Aldon Smith, Michael Crabtree, Mario Manningham, Ray McDonald, and Nmandi Asomugha (who we probably don't need at this point).

I will take a 34-3 beat down any day of the week. Great run-game, timely passes, great secondary play, and great special teams.

This,

The only ppl who are crying about Kap are the ones who drafted him in their fantasy football leagues and aren't getting Manning like production. The man went turnover free and only had 1 sack against one of the best front 7 in the NFL. He only had 15 pass attempts and still managed to get a big play to Vernon and lead us to a methodical scoring drive his first drive out. We were up 21-3 at the half and unlike the Texans when your up by that much at the half your coaching staff then takes control of the game and guides you to a win, rather than calling blind bootlegs and throwing a pick six to let your opponent back into the game.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Sure, I am glad to have any win, and if it is messy, so be it. But Kap is a huge concern . Anybody really recognize the guy playing QB out there? I sure didn't. A good thing is Coach only called for 15 passes because he realized kap was good as a game manager, but not much else. We got an elephant in the living room and nobody is scared? Cripes what does it take, another drubbing by SEA to make folks realize, we won with all D tonite, 4+ turnover, bringing us back to even for the season. We beat a dejected , downtrodden, otherwise great team tonite, with virtually no O but Frank. That is fine for a wounded team, but we would get killed playing the Saints like that.

Kap has literally lost it, and I wonder if he wouldn't benefit from having Colt start for a couple easy games, and have Kap stand beside coach H, and see if he can reconnect with his game. Tonite's Kap showing was....well, embarrassing. A W is a W. No question about that. But when we get a team really on their game like INDY, we would get rammycackled. This W, like any W was great...but was overshadowed by the disappearance of our QB. He CAN complete 6-8 yrd passes(Vernon, Anquan), but after two of those in first qtr, coach never called another one...until later when Kap waited and then waited some more before throwing 4 short passes, all knocked down by DL. Had he thrown those passes on his 2nd or 3rd step, he would have completed them. Instead, he waited, like a guy doubting his confidence, and 4 got blocked. That is ugly and getting worse, 4 games in a row, last two ugly wins. Somebody find Kap, because, it seems, he has left the building.

If your QB tanks, it is a coaching problem , because we all know Kap has "it". But he has lost "it", and it is JH's job to get "it" back and revive kap. Otherwise, we just traded one game manager for another...and we all know, Kap is way better than that. Somehow, did our coaches screw kap up? Was it moving him to the pocket which he doesn't seem to do to well in? Is Kap sick? jH has a mammoth problem on his hands. I hope he knows how to fix it.

In the end KUDOS to our D , who, along with OL and FRank, won this game. Whatever happened to Kap, let's pray JH can fix it. Kap can't just be a game manager and get us to and thru the SB. He has to be what he used to be, or he will end up literally just managing the game. That is why we traded alex. Remember?

Agree with all of this. Kaep wasn't made the starter to be a game manager, he was put there to be the game changer, and last year, it worked magnificently. This year, aside from the Green Bay game, our offense has been pretty much awful. It's pretty bad that we are on the same level as Jacksonville as a passing offense.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

This,

+1.

That's how you put things in perspective.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This. The 49ers secondary played him A LOT better than Seattle did. Schaub has over 300 yards passing against the Seahawks, he was lighting them up early in the game. Tonight, Brown and Brock played very well against two legit, high quality NFL receivers. Their TE's were locked down mostly, their #2 TE who tore Seattle a new one, did he even have a catch tonight? This defense beasted and kept a quality offense out of the endzone all game long.

We seriously need a sub-forum for all the whiny little girls whose panties are trapped in their butt cracks, this is just horrible, this much crying, wailing and gnashing of teeth after a HUGE WIN....are people serious with this crap?

There should be a way of monitoring quality posts before allowing some posters to complain about our team for no reason lol.

That would be awesome.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I'm with your bro, all these fair weather fans on the zone are killing me. I hope we win the super bowl then fall off next season so some of these fair weather f**ks jump off the band wagon!
Share 49ersWebzone