There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Our Defensive Line Situation

Originally posted by matt49er:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN10m
#49ers DL Ray McDonald (right biceps) said he believes he'll be fine, but more will be known after MRI tomorrow.

Hopefully Ray is right and he can play next week, we need Tank and or Dial to comeback and provide some depth. Would love to have Seymour but I doubt he comes here for peanuts.

He just might, considering that no one signed him. With his situation, I'd assume he's itching to play for a contender after his stint with the Oakland Rayyyy-daaaas lol
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Oct 6, 2013 at 9:40 PM ]
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN10m
#49ers DL Ray McDonald (right biceps) said he believes he'll be fine, but more will be known after MRI tomorrow.

Hopefully Ray is right and he can play next week, we need Tank and or Dial to comeback and provide some depth. Would love to have Seymour but I doubt he comes here for peanuts.

He just might, considering that no one signed him. With his situation, I'd assume he's itching to play for a contender after his stint with the Oakland Rayyyy-daaaas lol

Give him the Richard Dent treatment.
Please be okay, Ray.
Get Richard Seymour on the phone
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Please be okay, Ray.

Report was he has a big bump on his bicep. That would indicate he torn the muscle. Holding out hope but doesn't sound good to me.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Report was he has a big bump on his bicep. That would indicate he torn the muscle. Holding out hope but doesn't sound good to me.

when fluid builds up, tissue is shredded. boy, we need those rookies soon.
Originally posted by xcfan:
when fluid builds up, tissue is shredded. boy, we need those rookies soon.

Saw the play where he hurt himself (9:21 3rd quarter). He got a sack on the play. His arm went limp before the sack was made. That sucks.
Just drum up a trade with Seattle for one of their DEs. They got plenty to go around. Stupid f***ers would never go for it.
I hate how the FO is so mum on an exact return date for Tank and Dial. The Seymour option is looking better and better.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
I hate how the FO is so mum on an exact return date for Tank and Dial. The Seymour option is looking better and better.

ya thats not a good sign

Dont want no over payed over rated over tha hill hack ... He's all about tha money already gettin payed 14millon by oakland to sit on his a** at home N still wants more money FU*K HIM !!!! Get someone off tha PS time for tha next backup to step up.....
[ Edited by tatdwolf49 on Oct 7, 2013 at 12:03 AM ]

Dont want no over payed over rated over tha hill hack ... He's all about tha money already gettin payed 14millon by oakland to sit on his a** at home N still wants more money FU*K HIM !!!! Get someone off tha PS time for tha next backup to step up.....
were doin good with backups. i think our scheme can make people look good. hopefully dial and tank are ready to come back soon
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
were doin good with backups. i think our scheme can make people look good. hopefully dial and tank are ready to come back soon

I don't think we have any backups left

No one can say when they will return, they aren't allowed to practice while on NFI or PUP. So no one knows yet. And Seymour wont sign for vet minimum.