There are 235 users in the forums

VIDEO: The New Silicon Valley Fanbase...

WTF...
Which video?
"Niners Ninety"
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
"Niners Ninety"

What about it?
i liked it
that was lame
Turrible.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 16,393
WTF Did I just watch........that was pretty dam stupid
I thought the video was pretty good. I think anyone who's been to the stick should know about the fog horns.
Big deal, so it's a corny video explaining the foghorn blasts...are some of you upset because they didn't get a few of the neck tattoo crowd to do it?

And what exactly does this have to do with "the new SV fan base"?
Not great... but was that Al Madrigal of The Daily Show on the far left?
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Big deal, so it's a corny video explaining the foghorn blasts...are some of you upset because they didn't get a few of the neck tattoo crowd to do it?

And what exactly does this have to do with "the new SV fan base"?

Yeah and I'm not sure how that has ANYTHING to do with ANY commentary on the fanbase whatsoever.
that was a complete waste of 1:04

that was when i turned it off
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Not great... but was that Al Madrigal of The Daily Show on the far left?

Yes it was. Love that guy.
Originally posted by Oskiwaski49:
I thought the video was pretty good. I think anyone who's been to the stick should know about the fog horns.

They just started doing it last year, didn't they?
Share 49erswebzone