Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
49ers results against the Arizona Cardinals for Week 6
Top 3 ranked 49ers on offense
1. Joe Staley 4.8 Staley has been on fire lately, did well in both run-blocking and pass-blocking.
2. Anthony Davis 3.8 Had a great game, bouncing back from a nightmare of a game against Houston.
3. Vernon Davis 3.5 Self-explanatory, hamstring seems to be doing better.
Lowest 3 ranked 49ers on offense
1. Mike Iupati -2.8 Iupati continues to have a bad season as a pass-blocker.
2. Anquan Boldin -2.5 Got hammered for his run blocking and missing some key blocks during the game.
3. Alex Boone -1.2 Struggled in run blocking.
Top 3 ranked 49ers on defense
1. Carlos Rogers 4.5 He got beat on one long pass but otherwise he was basically shutting everything else down yesterday.
2. Corey Lemonier 3.7 Did well in every manner possible yesterday.
3. Eric Reid 3.0 Rookie is already looking like an All-Pro.
Lowest 3 ranked 49ers on defense
1. Dan Skuta -1.5
2. Tony Jerod-Eddie -1.2
3. N/A(Nobody else qualified)
I "love" that you do this for us Pheonix. Can you highlight my boy Brooks for me if you get a chance?
I know that for the first game with Aldon in rehab, the Rams game, Fangio used Brooks over at the WILL and he lead the team in tackles, had 1.5 sacks, TFL, QB hits/pressures, PD, stellar in the run game as always BUT only played, I'm guessing, 50% of the time there...the rest was his usual spot over at the SAM. How did he grade out there? And then, Fangio played him almost exclusively back at the SAM again for both the Texans and Cards games but I noticed he was in coverage a lot more...covering TE's and WR's (like yesterday).
What is your makeup on this, his grades over the past 3 games now with Aldon out and how Fangio is using him?
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 14, 2013 at 12:40 PM ]