There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who do you/would you feel most comfortable with as our backup QB (no.2)?

Who do you/would you feel most comfortable with as our backup QB (no.2)?

I would've added this to the John Skelton thread, but hey we can't do that

I was tempted to add Seneca Wallace & Scott Tolzien as options, but I decided the above 3 choices would better capture the Webzone's consensus on the Skelton/Daniels transactions...
Skelton has the best W-L record of the 3, so I'll go with him.
Honestly I think Skelton is a good addition. He could do more for us now whereas Daniels would have taken more time to develop although he probably would've been better. I think Skelton had a rough time in Arizona cause well.....it's the cardinals.
Jim Harbaugh
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Jim Harbaugh

beat me to it
Skelton - he's still not close, but he's closer to Kaepernick than McCoy.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Da fuq I miss!!
Why not put in Peyton Manning in or Tom brady. Both are under contract with other teams, as is BJ Daniels.

Colt McCoy would be the obvious choice for this week, in a few weeks, it could become skelton.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Why not put in Peyton Manning in or Tom brady. Both are under contract with other teams, as is BJ Daniels.

Colt McCoy would be the obvious choice for this week, in a few weeks, it could become skelton.

This. Right now, McCoy, after the bye week, Skelton.
None of the above
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Alex Smiff
BJ is irrelevant now cos he has been claimed by our good friends Seattle Seahawks. Other than that, both McCoy and Skelton suck. None of them.
Josh Freeman
The Niners like to throw downfield, McCoy has not shown the arm. Skelton can throw downfield and has played behind one of the worst offensive lines in football. I keep remembering when he beat us with some deep passes. Harbaugh will coach him up.