There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners 1st offensive play against the Texans

An animated Kap yells "OMAHA OMAHA" and hands the football to an angry Gore for 20 yards
No no. Kap audibles to "Papa Johns .. Papa Johns". Then chucks it 50 yards to VD down the seam for a TD.
run for 0-3 yards
pass down the middle, picked off! the defender is at our 1 yard line and about to score, when out of no where kaep strips the ball, picks it up and literally flies over all the defenders for a 99 yard TD. the texans players are demoralized and they all commit huri kuri.
LMJ off tackle, runs into Staley, rolls up on his legs, Staley gets up unhurt and punches Kaep in the face
Gore off Tackle in the pistol formation for 8 yards
Does anyone go back to check these kinds of threads to see if anyone was right? I think the OP should since he/she started it.

Gore runs right at Watt's side of the line. Boone dominates his block and it's a 4 yard gain.
In keeping with the theme from the pregameday thread. Gore runs right at Watt's side. Boone dominates his block and a huge hole is open. Gore goes for -3 yards.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
No no. Kap audibles to "Papa Johns .. Papa Johns". Then chucks it 50 yards to VD down the seam for a TD.
LOL. Was gonna make a Papa Johns joke myself!
Vernon Davis scores a 60-yard TD. 49ers successfully convert two-point attempt.

Texans win 35-0.
Texans plane gets lost. They never show up. 49ers win by forfit. 1-0
Gire out of the I-formation, while LMJ sells insurance on the sideline.
Niners win the coinflip and defer. Schaub is blitzed and quickly turns throwing a blind, off-balance, back-across-his-body pass for a pick-six to Donte Hitner. Hitner is penalized unsportsmanlike for his last name being only one letter away from the same as a German dictator (refs couldn't think of anything else).
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Gire out of the I-formation, while LMJ sells insurance on the sideline.

LOL this.
Same play we're seen a thousand times this season...
Short pass to Miller, Right Flat
Gain of 7-10