There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Can someone explain this to me??

I Literally Literally HATE the Seachickens. Why would they claim BJ? Why? I hope he don't squeal all the 9ers info. 49ers just gotta legally Bust them in the mouth on December
I Give up...clearly we just dumped the next Steve Young for a sack of footballs.....I shall now go drink my self to death over the amazingly stupid front office who had the temerity not to consult me and my team of experts on this baffling move.
49ers should can Nnamdi. Would he count vs the Cap if he gets dumped? T Brock will be more then adequate
clearly jim harbaugh knows nothing about quarterbacks
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,656
Originally posted by NCommand:
Seriously? Those fans need to be banned ASAP! Haha. I was just more concerned with how the aforementioned could end up helping us now and perhaps, even more down the line. Now we just have tounfairly gage them based on what they do or don't do with their new teams.

Brandon Jacobs

I am concerned about the roster moves the team makes.

Hawkins and Daniels have not played in one game since they have been released.
There is no solid evidence to indicate that their releases are mistakes.

There is no solid evidence to indicate that cutting Cam Johnson and Parys Haralson were mistakes.

Each and every one of these four moves COULD BE a mistake, but it is equally true that these same moves COULD BE good moves.

Like everyone else, I am only expressing my opinion. And I do think I am being fair to the players involved in the trades.
[ Edited by buck on Oct 2, 2013 at 5:03 PM ]
lol wow some of you are just plan silly... dude couldn't even crack the roster so what's the big deal? Oh no he might give seattle our plays?? lmao. Cam Johnson didn't do squat until the last game. Hawkins.. well his attitude speaks for itself. he's too inconsistent except when he plays against 4th string defenses. He had a great preseason because he was playing against literally people who just won't cut it or play in the NFL.


STOP FREAKING OUT GUYS!!!
Why do we keep running free agent fodder through our backup QB position? We really should be thinking about adding a decent interior lineman on either side of the ball.


Ride Skelton to the playoffs!!!
the weakhawks can have all of our garbage all day and all night.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,293
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
I Give up...clearly we just dumped the next Steve Young for a sack of footballs.....I shall now go drink my self to death over the amazingly stupid front office who had the temerity not to consult me and my team of experts on this baffling move.

this trumps any meltdown i could ever come up with to compound matters seattle claimed him. how are we going to get through the rest of the season?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,293
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
clearly jim harbaugh knows nothing about quarterbacks

haha. really i think alot of people actually think that. they are the same people who said JH is a mastermind for turning around alex smith but now he is a moron because he dumped a third string project who ,perhaps, did not fit in the type of offense we have finally decided we can have success with. some of the zoners really do eat their own
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,293
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Why do we keep running free agent fodder through our backup QB position? We really should be thinking about adding a decent interior lineman on either side of the ball.


Ride Skelton to the playoffs!!!
i think it may be because there is only fodder available when it comes to a back up quarterback. if they were really good, they would be starting. i still think it had to do with the type of team and offense we will run in the future, bj did not fit, someone like skeleton does. it would have been nice to bring back bj but that will not happen so we move on and try to be 7-2 at the break. i do agree about the need to sign a lineman but i am glad we signed a respectable linebacker and got rid of a fullback we never needed in the first place
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
49ers should can Nnamdi. Would he count vs the Cap if he gets dumped? T Brock will be more then adequate

Seabags would probably claim him too LOL.
I think the love for cooper is alittle over the top everyone is saying how he shut down Nicks but he has only had 33yds the last two games mainly cause there oline is terrible. with that line half webzone couldve shut him down.
2 vets at this time is needed he says..

Looking toward to the younger qbs he has in mind.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
clearly jim harbaugh knows nothing about quarterbacks

haha. really i think alot of people actually think that. they are the same people who said JH is a mastermind for turning around alex smith but now he is a moron because he dumped a third string project who ,perhaps, did not fit in the type of offense we have finally decided we can have success with. some of the zoners really do eat their own

He also had nothing to do with the development of Andrew Luck.