There are 171 users in the forums

Can someone explain this to me??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeah cuz its not like we have multiple young developing players, two rookie dline players learning and healing or an actual feature style back, receivers, a db, center, and olb whos beginning to look like a beast, a safety whos making us forget about goldson. Were just fooling ourselves cuz were to old. gimme a break.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
These trades and adds/drops are f**kin annoying now. Get rid of a QB3 who looked promising as hell for Skelton? Neither was gonna see the field this season so why not Daniels? He is definitely a lot better. Anyone who watched the preseason would know that.

Baalke actin like this is Madden.

No. You are acting like it is Madden. Baalke is acting like it is his job.

Go troll someone else
Apparently people haven't been paying attention to how our front office operates.

They stockpile draft picks so that on draft day they can move up the board as needed. These types of moves have led to several starters being inserted on game day. Not some practice squad/preseason star that will be wearing sweats on game day.
These trades and adds/drops are f**kin annoying now. Get rid of a QB3 who looked promising as hell for Skelton? Neither was gonna see the field this season so why not Daniels? He is definitely a lot better. Anyone who watched the preseason would know that.

Go troll someone else

Lol Skelton won the cardinals job over Kolb because of how he looked in preseason. People really ought to get their facts straight.
BJ Daniels could be a starting QB with good coaching and we let him slip away Now we dont have a Trustable Number 2 QB John Skelton hasnt even played a down with the 49ers we dont know what he could do Im Just shocked
  • Disp
  • Veteran
The bottom line is B.J. was never going to play a down for us, so who cares? Third string players at other positions see the field pretty infrequently. Third string quarterbacks almost never do.
Ahhh nice to see the Webzone being true to form and absolutely losing their minds over the loss of a third string player who may have never seen the field for our team in his entire career...much less this year.

This place gets the most epic crushes on preseason darlings who show well against camp fodder.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
I dare you to do it

i would. just ask them to focus on the task at hand, make all the moves you want to before the 1st official game.

I was actually talking about the "smack someone" part
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
I agree... I am gonna freak out to, from now on about our players that play awesome against other teams 2nd and 3rd stringers in the preseason and get cut later during the season.
This is great comedy, I bet the .nutz are loving this

Originally posted by Disp:
The bottom line is B.J. was never going to play a down for us, so who cares? Third string players at other positions see the field pretty infrequently. Third string quarterbacks almost never do.

Ok what happens if Kaepernick goes down whos your #2 McCoy or Skelton two guys who didnt have good Careers thats why people are panic
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Ahhh nice to see the Webzone being true to form and absolutely losing their minds over the loss of a third string player who may have never seen the field for our team in his entire career...much less this year.

This place gets the most epic crushes on preseason darlings who show well against camp fodder.

Webzoners>>>>>
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Go troll someone else

Lol Skelton won the cardinals job over Kolb because of how he looked in preseason. People really ought to get their facts straight.

Skelton was on the Bengals roster during preseason. Kolb was in BUF. I agree with your last statement
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
This is great comedy, I bet the .nutz are loving this

Funny when we sign a player they release we are "desperate". I am willing to bet though this move "shows the amazing genius of Pete Carroll and Co".

Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
Originally posted by Disp:

Ok what happens if Kaepernick goes down whos your #2 McCoy or Skelton two guys who didnt have good Careers thats why people are panic
So we would rather have a 7th round rookie with zero NFL expierience?
Share 49ersWebzone