LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

2013 Season Roster Moves (trade/release/pick up)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
cunningham was 53rd overall in 2012 draft. Taken by the Pats, was likely cut due to drug suspension.
Originally posted by crabman82:
on the cunningham move, this to me is about aldon being out for an extended period. skuta/lemonier will rotate but they still need another body in case of injury or whatever.

Then why not just keep Parys Haralson instead...silly. Injuries happen it is good to have quality backups. Parys wasn't that expensive to keep.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Damn. Kap's got some real competition. Let the GQ games begin.
[ Edited by real9erfan on Oct 1, 2013 at 2:12 PM ]
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
why? simple...cuz bj daniels doesn't need to take up a roster spot, he will clear waivers easy and be on our practice squad (taking daryl morris's spot)

wouldn't be surprised if BJ gets picked up by a QB needy team like J'ville or Oakland

they'd have to waste a spot on their 53 man roster to do that and its mid-season
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

The #49ers hope to add B.J. Daniels to the practice squad tomorrow. He must clear waivers, however. Remember, Seattle liked him in draft.
Originally posted by vermonator:
ESPN 1320 Sacramento ‏@ESPN132038s
49ers release B.J. Daniels, may sign QB John Skelton. Wow.

Skelton
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Then why not just keep Parys Haralson instead...silly. Injuries happen it is good to have quality backups. Parys wasn't that expensive to keep.

Trading away Haralson and Cam Johnson looks even less sensible now that they're scrounging around for free agent OLB's when either Haralson or Johnson would have been fine.
Originally posted by Jcool:

The #49ers hope to add B.J. Daniels to the practice squad tomorrow. He must clear waivers, however. Remember, Seattle liked him in draft.

Originally posted by Afrikan:
WTF f**kIN STUPID ASS TEAM WTF???

why waive Daniels???? stuck with McKOY ? f**k MCCOY GET RID OF HIS ASS

Tell us more of your infinite wisdom. Better yet, let's kick Baalke out and hire you as our GM..

I'll never understand why fans get so irate at their team making a move that only those on the inside truly know the situation
Originally posted by Jcool:

Watch him go to the Seahawks or Raiders now.

on the cunningham move, this to me is about aldon being out for an extended period. skuta/lemonier will rotate but they still need another body in case of injury or whatever.

This team is f**king stupid. They're too cute for their own good.

its clear they were trying to roll over every single penny towards next years cap in order to prepare for some of the un-signed stars we have coming up after 2014. parys was making over a mil and they rolled the dice not think aldon would be in rehab. i think that was their thought process
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
They must of brought him in to replicate Matt Shaubb's speed and elusiveness.

lol

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not but Skelton is incredibly mobile for his size, he used to piss me off when he was playing for the Cardinals and he'd just run around, evading pass-rushers or have them just bounce off of him. 6'6" and 255, that's a big boy right there.

Was a joke.
Is Nolan or Singletary still working there? This is confusing.
Originally posted by vermonator:
ESPN 1320 Sacramento ‏@ESPN132038s
49ers release B.J. Daniels, may sign QB John Skelton. Wow.

Skelton

I smell smokescreen all the way
Share 49ersWebzone