There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Season Roster Moves (trade/release/pick up)

season saved

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 1m Source: The 49ers have activated LB Nick Moody off injured reserve designated to return. He sustained broken hand in Week 1.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
season saved

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 1m Source: The 49ers have activated LB Nick Moody off injured reserve designated to return. He sustained broken hand in Week 1.

Championship
Originally posted by susweel:
season saved

f**k ya. When he gets out there and lines up with Mario, Boldin and Crabs .. the Defense won't know what to do.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
I bet the last straw for Williams was him running the wrong route on Sunday which caused the int. to close out the game
Originally posted by MarkD:
I bet the last straw for Williams was him running the wrong route on Sunday which caused the int. to close out the game

It was several things.
This was 2 years over due!
Originally posted by ady2glude707:
One of the stupidest football players I've ever watched. See ya bish!

I can't even watch those plays again.
KW makes me sick!
Dang I hope this meant they were activating crabs but that's probably too premature.
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 50s The 49ers have waived CB Perrish Cox.

cox for wright and williams for moody it appears
Wow Cox was released too!
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:

Wright's already active though. Waving Cox gives them one empty roster spot I believe.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:

Wright's already active though. Waving Cox gives them one empty roster spot I believe.

crabtree then? or another te?

I don't understand the love for Wright by this organization. He has proven nothing and hasn't even played a game yet he's been guaranteed a spot basically ever since he got here. Who was technically released for this guy's spot on the 53? Cox is being released to free up a spot for a TE unless I'm mistaken. What is going on here??
perrish cox was a decent returner when he had the chance. coughed up the rock once and never saw return duties again...
Originally posted by NinerG94:
I don't understand the love for Wright by this organization. He has proven nothing and hasn't even played a game yet he's been guaranteed a spot basically ever since he got here. Who was technically released for this guy's spot on the 53? Cox is being released to free up a spot for a TE unless I'm mistaken. What is going on here??

Wright has been a good cornerback in the NFL, he played at a high performance level with the Browns and the Lions, he's still fairly young, from what they've seen in practice they must be feeling very good about him.
CUT EVERYBODY !!!