There are 76 users in the forums

2013 Season Roster Moves (trade/release/pick up)

season saved

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 1m Source: The 49ers have activated LB Nick Moody off injured reserve designated to return. He sustained broken hand in Week 1.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
season saved

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 1m Source: The 49ers have activated LB Nick Moody off injured reserve designated to return. He sustained broken hand in Week 1.

Championship
Originally posted by susweel:
season saved

f**k ya. When he gets out there and lines up with Mario, Boldin and Crabs .. the Defense won't know what to do.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
I bet the last straw for Williams was him running the wrong route on Sunday which caused the int. to close out the game
Originally posted by MarkD:
I bet the last straw for Williams was him running the wrong route on Sunday which caused the int. to close out the game

It was several things.
This was 2 years over due!
Originally posted by ady2glude707:
One of the stupidest football players I've ever watched. See ya bish!

I can't even watch those plays again.
KW makes me sick!
Dang I hope this meant they were activating crabs but that's probably too premature.
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 50s The 49ers have waived CB Perrish Cox.

cox for wright and williams for moody it appears
Wow Cox was released too!
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:

Wright's already active though. Waving Cox gives them one empty roster spot I believe.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:

Wright's already active though. Waving Cox gives them one empty roster spot I believe.

crabtree then? or another te?

I don't understand the love for Wright by this organization. He has proven nothing and hasn't even played a game yet he's been guaranteed a spot basically ever since he got here. Who was technically released for this guy's spot on the 53? Cox is being released to free up a spot for a TE unless I'm mistaken. What is going on here??
perrish cox was a decent returner when he had the chance. coughed up the rock once and never saw return duties again...
Originally posted by NinerG94:
I don't understand the love for Wright by this organization. He has proven nothing and hasn't even played a game yet he's been guaranteed a spot basically ever since he got here. Who was technically released for this guy's spot on the 53? Cox is being released to free up a spot for a TE unless I'm mistaken. What is going on here??

Wright has been a good cornerback in the NFL, he played at a high performance level with the Browns and the Lions, he's still fairly young, from what they've seen in practice they must be feeling very good about him.
CUT EVERYBODY !!!
Share 49erswebzone