There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

F*ckit...I'm going to say the Jags win this one!
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I can't wait for the Jaguar Trolls to come on here trash talkn LETS DO THIS


Do they have those? How does anybody have the balls to expect anything from that team? lol


wow, you guys are nuts. they have a good team. its just a matter of time before brunell, fred taylor, jimmy smith and keenan mccardell put it all together and win the AFC. this game won't be easy
This is one of those games that we mustn't underestimate the Jags. It is a golden opportunity for us to get another win, we need to go in hard and come out with a convincing win. I think is time we scored over 50 points !!
Originally posted by Rascal:
This is one of those games that we mustn't underestimate the Jags. It is a golden opportunity for us to get another win, we need to go in hard and come out with a convincing win. I think is time we scored over 50 points !!

We should have ran 40 up on the Titans. Luckily Harbaugh isn't that too mean of a coach
6-2
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by Rascal:
This is one of those games that we mustn't underestimate the Jags. It is a golden opportunity for us to get another win, we need to go in hard and come out with a convincing win. I think is time we scored over 50 points !!

We should have ran 40 up on the Titans. Luckily Harbaugh isn't that too mean of a coach

f**k that! I want the Stanford HC that stuck it to USC and pissed of the lesbian up in seattle
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by Rascal:
This is one of those games that we mustn't underestimate the Jags. It is a golden opportunity for us to get another win, we need to go in hard and come out with a convincing win. I think is time we scored over 50 points !!

We should have ran 40 up on the Titans. Luckily Harbaugh isn't that too mean of a coach

No reason why we shouldn't demolish the Jags.
Once/If we go up by 21, Jim will start playing Marty ball... book it.
The jaguars couldn't even beat the jaguars, so the 49ers should be find
We re in need of a stat padding type of game. Jags should provide it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,598
Go, Niners, go!
The shot heard around the world, Harbaugh is going to stick it to the NFL and Goodell for putting us in this s**t, and will the run the score up on live television, and in consequence making Goodell look like the big idiot he is for shoving such a s**tty match upon the poor citizens of the United Kingdom.


It's time to make it personal, and grind the f**king meat, Jags are gonna get slaughtered.

49ers 48
Jags 6
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Oct 21, 2013 at 4:03 AM ]
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 766
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by 49erWay:
No disrespect to the Jags or their fans, I'm sure most of them are good people.

But if the NFL is going to schedule a regular season game in London it should be two Superbowl contenders.

And the Jags just aren't there right now.

The Seafa% fans can yell all they want but no one outside of the US knows who the hell they are or cares. So I am glad it wasn't something idiotic like Seahags vs The Tennessee (we don't like no edumucatid folk) Rednecks.

But they do know the 49ers and we are in fact the most liked NFL team overseas.

So it should have been 49er/Green Bay...49er/Patriots...Atlanta/

The commentators today mentioned the Jags have a following in England. I have some family over there and they all like Florida teams for some reason. Probably because they've vacationed there and haven't been anywhere else in the states.

Hey English, do Brits generally root for Florida teams?


Hopefully be a good turn out for the Niners, a lot of us are fans from the 80's (like myself) when UK TV started showing the NFL on Channel 4 and Montana & Rice were winning everything.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The shot heard around the world, Harbaugh is going to stick it to the NFL and Goodell for putting us in this s**t, and will the run the score up on live television, and in consequence making Goodell look like the big idiot he is for shoving such a s**tty match upon the poor citizens of the United Kingdom.


It's time to make it personal, and grind the f**king meat, Jags are gonna get slaughtered.

49ers 48
Jags 6

lol, Jed's dad (head if the NFL International Committee) volunteered the team for the game. He might even put the Niners up for it again next season (probably against the raiders)
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
lol, Jed's dad (head if the NFL International Committee) volunteered the team for the game. He might even put the Niners up for it again next season (probably against the raiders)

that would make sense. keep the violence down.