LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erWay:
No disrespect to the Jags or their fans, I'm sure most of them are good people.

But if the NFL is going to schedule a regular season game in London it should be two Superbowl contenders.

And the Jags just aren't there right now.

The Seafa% fans can yell all they want but no one outside of the US knows who the hell they are or cares. So I am glad it wasn't something idiotic like Seahags vs The Tennessee (we don't like no edumucatid folk) Rednecks.

But they do know the 49ers and we are in fact the most liked NFL team overseas.

So it should have been 49er/Green Bay...49er/Patriots...Atlanta/

The commentators today mentioned the Jags have a following in England. I have some family over there and they all like Florida teams for some reason. Probably because they've vacationed there and haven't been anywhere else in the states.

Hey English, do Brits generally root for Florida teams?
Were gonna come out flat, playing to their level and lose this one.

41-3 Niners!

Gooooo Niners!!!!
I don't see this Niner team overlooking anyone. You know how Harbaugh is - he's going to be telling them all week long that they can't sleep on this team.
I can't believe u guys are thinking this is another bye week. There are no guaranteed wins in the NFL, "any given" Sunday remember?!
Originally posted by verb1der:
I can't believe u guys are thinking this is another bye week. There are no guaranteed wins in the NFL, "any given" Sunday remember?!

Exactly. They have Gabbert. Enough said.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
You have either mastered the art of sarcasm or you have lost your damn mind. Gabbert makes Alex in his early years look like a pro bowler!

Just watch this Sunday.
gabbert will remember that the 49ers passed on him and will make JRG happy
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
JUST WIN THE DAMN GAME
CUT EM UP!!!!!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
gabbert will remember that the 49ers passed on him and will make JRG happy

Any given Sunday.
Hopefully we come home with the win and Justin Blackmon
2morrow morning I will make my weekly prediction. Stay tuned cuz it aint gonna be pretty
This Jags team could easily go down in history as the worst team EVER. We are a superbowl contender. I have the same feeling I did the week before SF "played" SD in the Super Bowl. This has slaughter written all over it.
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Did they fly straight to London after the Titans game?

Yes

It would be nice to know what part of the airport they are departing from. Don't know if they are leaving tomorrow.
Share 49ersWebzone