LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 305 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by Jcool:
San Francisco 49ers @49ers

#49ers inactives: QB Bethel-Thompson, WR Patton, RB James, CB Asomugha, LB Cunningham, G Looney and WR Baldwin.

Baldwin? Don't get it.
me to,, however he was sick I think this past week and a half so maybe he gets the day off,,, besides the team needs to see kyle williams and moore play the game to see if either one of them will stick with the team when mario comes back next week

We are going to run the ball all ... day ... long. Especially in these field and weather conditions but especially against the Jags.
agree, just do meat and potatoes today, get up early, take the will away from the other team and play your second unit in the second half,, there is no way we want to let these people play a close game with us today giving them a chance to win at the end
  • Jiks
Originally posted by saniner:
So we have Boldin, as our WRs?

I hope for a heavy dose of Frank GORE

fixed
Just hope we go over 200 passing yards. That's all I want after a W.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
San Francisco 49ers @49ers

#49ers inactives: QB Bethel-Thompson, WR Patton, RB James, CB Asomugha, LB Cunningham, G Looney and WR Baldwin.

Baldwin? Don't get it.

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch
#49ers Jon Baldwin, who is inactive, was listed as questionable because of an illness. Baldwin had played last 4 games.

if he is sick, he is sick,, nothing you can do about it. good game for him to miss because as many have said today,, we are not going to be flinging it all over piccadilly square today
Originally posted by saniner:
So we have Boldin, as our WRs?

I hope for a heavy dose of Frank GORE

fixed

Breakfast this week ... lets see
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

#49ers Jon Baldwin is inactive for first time in five games because of an illness that, source says, is not MRSA related (see: #Buccaneers)
  • Jiks
What a ***

What the hell is LMJ inactive for? We are not playing WRs so we must be running. Play the guy dam*
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
What the hell is LMJ inactive for? We are not playing WRs so we must be running. Play the guy dam*

LMJ is a key player on our team, yet he remains inactive. lol.

Dude should at least be returning kicks and/or punts. Guess we're more comfortable with a guy that's more sure handed, but doesn't really provide any explosive returns.

Gotta say, not excited about this one. I'm happy for the Jags, but it's a little sad they have to travel across the Atlantic to see a packed stadium.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Oct 27, 2013 at 9:14 AM ]
Are we wearing white?
Almost game time! At work with my iPad out ready to stream. Mayo? How tingly?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Almost game time! At work with my iPad out ready to stream. Mayo? How tingly?

Pretty tingly. 24-9 Niners.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/10/27/5034686/49ers-jaguars-weather-field-conditions

Good thing we can run the football!
Share 49ersWebzone