There are 214 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Anyone know if this game is a nationally televised game or not? I dont have cable but I have NFL Sunday Ticket and I want to know if I need to head to the bar to watch the game.

I believe London games are always nationally televised.

They are not because I am locally receiving the Dallas – Detroit game where I live which sucks even more than I can even express.

Dallas/Detroit is a NFC game and would come on FOX. Since the Jags are the "home team", this game would air on CBS, check your local listings bro.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Anyone know if this game is a nationally televised game or not? I dont have cable but I have NFL Sunday Ticket and I want to know if I need to head to the bar to watch the game.

They are not because I am locally receiving the Dallas – Detroit game where I live which sucks even more than I can even express.

Dallas/Detroit is a NFC game and would come on FOX. Since the Jags are the "home team", this game would air on CBS, check your local listings bro.

No, it's going to be on FOX with Chris Myers, Tim Ryan getting the call.

Ehhh... on second thought I was wrong. SF/JV is on FOX... -_-
It IS going to be a trap game...........trap right Gore gain 15 yds, trap left Gore for 27 yds, Tackle trap right Gore for 13 yds, Tackle trap left Gore for a 45 yd TD. Next series, Hunters turn to the trap game and keep trapping.
bad weather games can get Sloppy in so many different ways. Let's just keep our cool and and grind it out for a 24-10 win.
Go 49ers!
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
It IS going to be a trap game...........trap right Gore gain 15 yds, trap left Gore for 27 yds, Tackle trap right Gore for 13 yds, Tackle trap left Gore for a 45 yd TD. Next series, Hunters turn to the trap game and keep trapping.

BOOYAH! lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
It does have a retractable roof. Will they just not close it?

I hope so because I need a s**tload of fantasy points from Gore, Davis and Boldin.

lol. That's your reason?

Mother Nature wants to rain on your (fantasy) parade, but don't worry ninerjok, Boldin played in bad weather up in Baltimore and Gore/Davis ain't scurred of no drizzle... remember we beat Patsies last year in New England?
[ Edited by LVJay on Oct 26, 2013 at 9:07 PM ]
Is this game tape delayed for the US or will it be live at 10 am pacific time? It says 10 am start time but I thought London was 8 hours ahead which would make it 6pm for them... but it also says 5pm London time (7 hours?). Times aren't making sense to me and I just don't want to be spoiled on a score if it is tape delayed.
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Is this game tape delayed for the US or will it be live at 10 am pacific time? It says 10 am start time but I thought London was 8 hours ahead which would make it 6pm for them... but it also says 5pm London time (7 hours?). Times aren't making sense to me and I just don't want to be spoiled on a score if it is tape delayed.

It's live. I read somewhere about daylight savings is happening in London.

Originally posted by b9er37:
Originally posted by jacklegniner:

It's live. I read somewhere about daylight savings is happening in London.
I am assuming so. I convinced my in-laws to go to the game. They live 2 hours south of London. I don't want her spoiling the score if it was delayed. I hope the Niners show up tomorrow. They are both big Futbol fans, but I keep telling them American Football has the action.
Put those big f**king cleats on, and run the f**king ball down their throats
Time to gather some spotted fur.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

some of you are hella corny lol. but ya, trap these b***hes!!!
For the season the Jaguars have allowed the most runs of 10 yards or more (28) while the 49ers have 33 runs of at least 10 yards, the league's second-highest figure. If both those trends continue it will be a long day for Jacksonville's defense.
Share 49ersWebzone