There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
LMAO at anyone who is even a little worried about this game
we will win this game and if we do not,, well then we do not deserve any sort of a post season berth
Make that 13-17 mph as per BBC Weather.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
A loss to the Jags would be irredeemable. That's why it won't happen.
Originally posted by paulk205:
Make that 13-17 mph as per BBC Weather.

16-21 mph according to the German weather centre. A very, very, very, very small hurricane. Although obviously likely to have a huge impact on the game and allow their quality players like um, Blackmon and um, you know, to take control of the game.

49ers 35 JJ 10
this team is very immature and undisciplined. They're overlooking the jags and will get beat, 24-10.
I think Willis is going to be a surprise inactive, the conditions aren't good for his groin. Plus Wilhoite is no slouch!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
this team is very immature and undisciplined. They're overlooking the jags and will get beat, 24-10.

• VDSF
  • Veteran

[ Edited by Bluesbro on Oct 25, 2013 at 10:21 AM ]
Around 20 mph makes a lot more sense than 70 mph. There's no way anyone can play a game with 70 mph winds. I believe 75 mph is classified as a hurricane. In any case, it looks like Wembley Stadium has a partially retractable roof, to where it could possibly minimize the effect that weather conditions will have on the field. Can anyone in England confirm that?
lmao, did someone really think 70mph winds??
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Around 20 mph makes a lot more sense than 70 mph. There's no way anyone can play a game with 70 mph winds. I believe 75 mph is classified as a hurricane. In any case, it looks like Wembley Stadium has a partially retractable roof, to where it could possibly minimize the effect that weather conditions will have on the field. Can anyone in England confirm that?

Yep.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wembley_Stadium
Originally posted by English:

Yep.

Are you going to the game?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by English:

Yep.

Are you going to the game?

Oh yes!!!

Latest weather: sunshine and showers Sunday. 70-80 mph winds and an inch of rain Sunday night/Monday morning just when I am flying up to Leeds, the highest and most exposed airport in the UK. Damn!