LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
JOSH GORDON!!!
were going to be in a dog fight with them i think. I think the jags will play us very tough...
Originally posted by RonMexico:
JOSH GORDON!!!

man, you got me excited. it hought something happened.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Triple-Chin-Play-Action-Pizza to the mouth (Roman Special)... three times in a row then a field goal to start off the first scoring drive

Niners use all their time-outs before the 2nd quarter and all of their challenges before half-time!!!!!!!!!!!!

41-22 49ers (referees help Jags pad their score).

But whats on the pizza :)

Supreme--everything on it... including flies and drool from him taking naps between plays

Naps? Wait jimmy rayes back lmao
Originally posted by pdizo916:
were going to be in a dog fight with them i think. I think the jags will play us very tough...

Those dogs will be put to sleep before halftime.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

i hope so, yo. Can you imagine how embarrassing this loss would be? Probably the most embarrassing loss of all time.
Originally posted by ace52:
I think this game will be more competitive than most people think. The Jags were trailing Denver by only 2 points after three quarters in their game, before collapsing in the fourth. So they are not that bad. Plus our players may be looking ahead to the bye week (I sure hope not though).

Everyone needs to play on Sunday, be focused, and put in a great effort like they do against every other team we face. Jaguars aren't good but that's no reason to slack off and not put in 100% - I've seen them creep up and make plays against teams that sleep on them. Denver, they were feeling themselves a little too much, got a little too cocky - they played careless and sloppy at times, they probably felt that they could and it wouldn't hurt them because after all, it's just the poor Jags. That mentality and attitude is why trap games and upsets happen. This SHOULD be an easily won game IF we have the right attitude, compete against them like we would any of our other opponents, and give the Jags no mercy regardless of their record.
Could this game be considered an extra home game for us because I can't imagine that there will be more jax fans than sf fans. Maybe not an extra home game but maybe not necessarily a road test or crowd? Lol not that playing in jax wouldve been some kind of homefield advantage for the jags anyway
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Could this game be considered an extra home game for us because I can't imagine that there will be more jax fans than sf fans. Maybe not an extra home game but maybe not necessarily a road test or crowd? Lol not that playing in jax wouldve been some kind of homefield advantage for the jags anyway

When we played az in mexico city 06? I think sure looked like a home game there! We won last time in london vs denver we may have established a slight fan base a lil to say the least! We shall see on sunday
Goniners
[ Edited by frankie on Oct 24, 2013 at 12:17 AM ]
Do you guys think that the team is loosing focus and having a little too much fun spending the whole week in London shopping and sight seeing? IMO, thats all I've been reading and hearing so far. Yes they practiced today but I hope they're not taking the Jags lightly. This will be the most embarrassing loss in history if we come out flat. Remember, Any Given Sunday, and their head coach was the Cawks defensive coordinator last season and he knows how to game plan against us. Just a thought, Im not saying were gonna lose, but just don't want them to get too comfortable and take the Jags lightly.
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Oct 24, 2013 at 12:50 AM ]
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Do you guys think that the team is loosing focus and having a little too much fun spending the whole week in London shopping and sight seeing? IMO, thats all I've been reading and hearing so far. Yes they practiced today but I hope they're not taking the Jags lightly. This will be the most embarrassing loss in history if we come out flat. Remember, Any Given Sunday, and their head coach was the Cawks defensive coordinator last season and he knows how to game plan against us. Just a thought, Im saying were gonna lose, but just don't want them to get too comfortable and take the Jags lightly.

No
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Do you guys think that the team is loosing focus and having a little too much fun spending the whole week in London shopping and sight seeing? IMO, thats all I've been reading and hearing so far. Yes they practiced today but I hope they're not taking the Jags lightly. This will be the most embarrassing loss in history if we come out flat. Remember, Any Given Sunday, and their head coach was the Cawks defensive coordinator last season and he knows how to game plan against us. Just a thought, Im saying were gonna lose, but just don't want them to get too comfortable and take the Jags lightly.

No

I 2nd this no
Goniners
LOL...

Share 49ersWebzone