There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Small world, I was born in Piscataway and lived there for ten years growing up. Jersey is good people, we just get a bad rap due to misinformation and false representation.

Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Dang, I was looking forward to Gabbert vs Kaepernick in a shoot out.

More like a slap down. I can't help but remember that video from the combine when Kaepernick is throwing passes and Locker and Gabbert are in the back with these sneers on their faces that just say "who does this guy think he is?"

lol



Gabbert's the dude with longer hair in a grey hoodie and isn't even looking at Kap. Like his pro career so far, not paying attention. The probably thought he was a douche for wearing a sleeveless top and showing his horrible tats. Was Ryan Mallett drafted 2011? If so I think he's the tallest one just behind to the right of Kap. The only 2 other good QBs from that group are Newton & Dalton.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Dang, I was looking forward to Gabbert vs Kaepernick in a shoot out.

More like a slap down. I can't help but remember that video from the combine when Kaepernick is throwing passes and Locker and Gabbert are in the back with these sneers on their faces that just say "who does this guy think he is?"

lol



Gabbert's the dude with longer hair in a grey hoodie and isn't even looking at Kap. Like his pro career so far, not paying attention. The probably thought he was a douche for wearing a sleeveless top and showing his horrible tats. Was Ryan Mallett drafted 2011? If so I think he's the tallest one just behind to the right of Kap. The only 2 other good QBs from that group are Newton & Dalton.

this whole time I thought Gabbert was the one directly over kaep's left shoulder lol
Originally posted by verb1der:
this whole time I thought Gabbert was the one directly over kaep's left shoulder lol

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by verb1der:
this whole time I thought Gabbert was the one directly over kaep's left shoulder lol


Gabbert still looks douchey, lol

He looks like the boss from Office Space
[ Edited by verb1der on Oct 23, 2013 at 5:01 PM ]
These London games always have been a little off. Last time we were here the field wasn't crowned like a regular NFL field and the fans cheered extra points more than anything else. Just gotta get a lead and shorten the game by keeping the clock moving and get back on the plane with no injuries. 1st half of the ARI game was 1 hour and 10 minutes...PERFECT!!!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by verb1der:
this whole time I thought Gabbert was the one directly over kaep's left shoulder lol


Gabbert still looks douchey, lol

He looks like the boss from Office Space

Or that evil b*****d, Steven Weber.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by frankie:
Lmao she tried from the start! Sadly some people will watch anything...... Ha ha she soo disgusted look at the millions she made, she is so disgusted! No jelousy here, she made people from jersey look like dousch bags! We're not, ok not all of us lmao

My friend Ron from Piscataway (spelling might be wrong) is a class act. Also had a guitar player in my band from Newark that is salt of the earth. More than makes up for the jersey shore douchnozzles.

She's not even really from Jersey. Born in Chile and raised in New York.

Lol i know, she aint! The show was ridiculous to say the least, the cast went with it lmao
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by frankie:
Lmao she tried from the start! Sadly some people will watch anything...... Ha ha she soo disgusted look at the millions she made, she is so disgusted! No jelousy here, she made people from jersey look like dousch bags! We're not, ok not all of us lmao

My friend Ron from Piscataway (spelling might be wrong) is a class act. Also had a guitar player in my band from Newark that is salt of the earth. More than makes up for the jersey shore douchnozzles.

Lol i have fam in nj still! And i agree, most pretend like jersey shore show never happened lmao
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by frankie:
Lmao she tried from the start! Sadly some people will watch anything...... Ha ha she soo disgusted look at the millions she made, she is so disgusted! No jelousy here, she made people from jersey look like dousch bags! We're not, ok not all of us lmao

My friend Ron from Piscataway (spelling might be wrong) is a class act. Also had a guitar player in my band from Newark that is salt of the earth. More than makes up for the jersey shore douchnozzles.

Small world, I was born in Piscataway and lived there for ten years growing up. Jersey is good people, we just get a bad rap due to misinformation and false representation.

Lol this, and the 2 nfl teams which play in east rutherford nj rep new york lmao im from passaic lol
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Small world, I was born in Piscataway and lived there for ten years growing up. Jersey is good people, we just get a bad rap due to misinformation and false representation.

It's an awesome state. You've got 2 NFL franchises, 1 more than New York. And your state motto, as I understand it, is "You got a problem with that?"

Forget bout it lmao
Originally posted by jbeale49:
These London games always have been a little off. Last time we were here the field wasn't crowned like a regular NFL field and the fans cheered extra points more than anything else. Just gotta get a lead and shorten the game by keeping the clock moving and get back on the plane with no injuries. 1st half of the ARI game was 1 hour and 10 minutes...PERFECT!!!

Truth our game vs az lasted longer then cinci that wk which hit overtime! We have to stop mjd he sounds focused and looking forward to facing our defence, said we the best! Less he throwing off an actual game plan they are focusing? Kinda dount this tho?!!
Dont know why im so anxious for sunday? Bye weeks are torture.
Jags here we come
Goniners
Originally posted by frankie:
Lol i know, she aint! The show was ridiculous to say the least, the cast went with it lmao


Originally posted by frankie:
Lol i have fam in nj still! And i agree, most pretend like jersey shore show never happened lmao


Originally posted by frankie:
Lol this, and the 2 nfl teams which play in east rutherford nj rep new york lmao im from passaic lol


Originally posted by frankie:
Forget bout it lmao


Originally posted by frankie:
Truth our game vs az lasted longer then cinci that wk which hit overtime! We have to stop mjd he sounds focused and looking forward to facing our defence, said we the best! Less he throwing off an actual game plan they are focusing? Kinda dount this tho?!!


Originally posted by frankie:
Dont know why im so anxious for sunday? Bye weeks are torture.
Jags here we come
Goniners

Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by frankie:
Lol i know, she aint! The show was ridiculous to say the least, the cast went with it lmao


Originally posted by frankie:
Lol i have fam in nj still! And i agree, most pretend like jersey shore show never happened lmao


Originally posted by frankie:
Lol this, and the 2 nfl teams which play in east rutherford nj rep new york lmao im from passaic lol


Originally posted by frankie:
Forget bout it lmao


Originally posted by frankie:
Truth our game vs az lasted longer then cinci that wk which hit overtime! We have to stop mjd he sounds focused and looking forward to facing our defence, said we the best! Less he throwing off an actual game plan they are focusing? Kinda dount this tho?!!


Originally posted by frankie:
Dont know why im so anxious for sunday? Bye weeks are torture.
Jags here we come
Goniners


Lol responded to what was said lol
Yeah appeared overzelous once broken down lmao.