LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 36s Notable Jaguars news: DE Jason Babin (not injury related), WR Justin Blackmon (hamstring) and WR Cecil Shorts (shoulder) did not practice.
The whole 49ers D line didnt practice
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Dang, I was looking forward to Gabbert vs Kaepernick in a shoot out.

More like a slap down. I can't help but remember that video from the combine when Kaepernick is throwing passes and Locker and Gabbert are in the back with these sneers on their faces that just say "who does this guy think he is?"

lol

^^^ Thank you. That's it. Look at some of those guys. That's hilarious.
By the way, Gabbert is already crashing and burning. The Jaguars seem to be done with him.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by frankie:
Lmao she tried from the start! Sadly some people will watch anything...... Ha ha she soo disgusted look at the millions she made, she is so disgusted! No jelousy here, she made people from jersey look like dousch bags! We're not, ok not all of us lmao

My friend Ron from Piscataway (spelling might be wrong) is a class act. Also had a guitar player in my band from Newark that is salt of the earth. More than makes up for the jersey shore douchnozzles.

She's not even really from Jersey. Born in Chile and raised in New York.
Originally posted by xela510:
The whole 49ers D line didnt practice

They don't need to. The backups need it way more.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
niners should rest VD and let him get 2 weeks off to get fully healthy.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Basically the only player we need to worry about is Blackmon. The DL will handle MJD and he'll be ineffective. Blackmon is a dangerous WR who can go off in a hurry. Not worried about the game at all.

He is not even their leading receiver. But he does have big play ability.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Basically the only player we need to worry about is Blackmon. The DL will handle MJD and he'll be ineffective. Blackmon is a dangerous WR who can go off in a hurry. Not worried about the game at all.

He has only played 3 games...

Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Because he missed the first four games. He's their best receiver though.
Originally posted by susweel:
niners should rest VD and let him get 2 weeks off to get fully healthy.

He's sure looked fully healthy the lady couple weeks.
Greg Cosell thinks we'll see some Niner blitzing this week early and often because he says neither Jaguars QB can throw the ball with any success if there are pass rushers close to them or if they have to hurry at all. He also says that in those situations, both QB's often throw very questionable passes into traffic which he thinks will give the Niners opportunities for picks. I hope he's right because that's fun to watch.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Interesting that Cyprien is struggling and Reid is balling...

And that's why I'm not a GM cause I was on the Cyprien bandwagon lol
PFF still has Cyprien as their worst rated safety.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Greg Cosell thinks we'll see some Niner blitzing this week early and often because he says neither Jaguars QB can throw the ball with any success if there are pass rushers close to them or if they have to hurry at all. He also says that in those situations, both QB's often throw very questionable passes into traffic which he thinks will give the Niners opportunities for picks. I hope he's right because that's fun to watch.

Eric Reid with two pick-sixes.
Share 49ersWebzone