There are 307 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
I found the Jags forum called the jungle to go and see what they are saying about the build up to the game. There's not even a thread about it and seems like only 4 or 5 active posters....
Originally posted by Buchy:
I found the Jags forum called the jungle to go and see what they are saying about the build up to the game. There's not even a thread about it and seems like only 4 or 5 active posters....
They need to move the team

Thats whats left of the fan base. If they want to move the team, the first call should be something like this: "Teddy, hey, sorry to break the bad news to you, but we will be drafting you number one in April...............I know I know, its a terrible way to spend your likely short career as we work to make you worse. But to make you a little happier, what city would you like to play in? I mean, we need to move the team anyways.............."

Thats whats left of the fan base. If they want to move the team, the first call should be something like this: "Teddy, hey, sorry to break the bad news to you, but we will be drafting you number one in April...............I know I know, its a terrible way to spend your likely short career as we work to make you worse. But to make you a little happier, what city would you like to play in? I mean, we need to move the team anyways.............."
Originally posted by frozen49er:

LA
https://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/393015158957944832

"Mario Manningham moving around very well at practice. He's one if the players Harbaugh said "might" be elevated to 53-man roster this week."
Gabbert's been cleared to fully practice. That would be cool if Aldon was around to smack down his old college QB. Anyway, I'm pretty scared about B.G. starting.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
https://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/393015158957944832

"Mario Manningham moving around very well at practice. He's one if the players Harbaugh said "might" be elevated to 53-man roster this week."

It'll make this game watchable if we get to see Mario play.
So I bought a new red 49ers T-Shirt before the Seattle game. I wore it for the Seattle and Indy games . . . and haven't worn it on game day since.

Do I burn it or try to break the schnide this Sunday?

Lol. I bought my dog a 49er collar and she wore it for the seahawks and Colts game also. Needless to say she hasn't worn it since. Bad juju
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

at one time they were quite good. i just remember thinking mark brunell looked and played just like steve young. they had a good wide out to, smith? running back taylor? that is about all i remember about them, not much tradition. niners just got to get off to a good start and take their will away early. just like with the cards and rams whose records are not very good,,,, you do not want to get into a close game with this team giving them a chance to win at the end
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Lol. I bought my dog a 49er collar and she wore it for the seahawks and Colts game also. Needless to say she hasn't worn it since. Bad juju

put it on your girlfriend
Originally posted by cciowa:
put it on your girlfriend
Who did you think I was referring to? Since we can't use expletives... LOL.
#Jaguars HC Gus Bradley said Henne will start with Gabbert as the backup. Says team will start Henne and "see where it takes us."
Share 49ersWebzone