LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
should win by atleast 30
Jags - 21
49ers - 7
jax will be pumped. This will be the best home crowd that they'll be getting all year.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I'm Glad Goodell gave us a week off in London.

think we'll be rusty with three weeks off
This is what the Brits would call a big fish vs a "minnow" (think FA cup where a EPL side gets drawn against a third-tier club) usually the more prestigious side uses the occasion to gauge their reserve players while the other side throws everything they've got....considering the Niners' banged up starters, it'd be nice to evaluate our depth in this game, but still "any given Sunday"
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
should win by atleast 30

5 game streak of 30+ points.....
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Gonna drop 50 on them
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
This is what the Brits would call a big fish vs a "minnow" (think FA cup where a EPL side gets drawn against a third-tier club) usually the more prestigious side uses the occasion to gauge their reserve players while the other side throws everything they've got....considering the Niners' banged up starters, it'd be nice to evaluate our depth in this game, but still "any given Sunday"

As a fan (of course) I'm already marking this as a win, but the Niners won't sleep on these here kitties/minnows
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
jax will be pumped. This will be the best home crowd that they'll be getting all year.

Good one!!
Don't underestimate them. They could rise up.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:

I wonder if the Jags are going to be the next to go 0-16... will the fans start wearing paper bags over their heads, too
  • ace52
  • Veteran
The Jags were playing the Broncos tough for a while before finally giving in. We can't sleep on them.
Originally posted by LVJay:

I wonder if the Jags are going to be the next to go 0-16... will the fans start wearing paper bags over their heads, too

I thought they already started.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by LVJay:

I thought they already started.

They should be more original and wear boxes
arent the Jags a candidate to move to london? With their owner and all?

dont be surprised if we get called for a ton of penalties in this game and the jags can do whatever. Goddell will want the jags to win this game to help establish their fanbase over in london. It was already mentioned during todays game by the announcers how the Jaguars have a following there
Share 49ersWebzone