There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Lol so according to PFF were going to get trampled this Sunday because Chad Henne is clearly a better QB than ck...
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Lol so according to PFF were going to get trampled this Sunday because Chad Henne is clearly a better QB than ck...

I don't think you are understanding their scoring system. Its all dependent on actual performance, not ranking individual talent. Ray Rice is one of the lowest ranked RB's in the NFL this season, he clearly isn't in terms of talent, but he's having a pretty bad all-around season when he's actually been healthy. Kaepernick had some terrible games early on, he's recovered since and as he plays better, his rating will go up.

If you look at overall team ratings, its clear that the 49ers should run roughshod over the Titans as they are better in every single category.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 22, 2013 at 7:18 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I don't think you are understanding their scoring system. Its all dependent on actual performance, not ranking individual talent. Ray Rice is one of the lowest ranked RB's in the NFL this season, he clearly isn't in terms of talent, but he's having a pretty bad all-around season when he's actually been healthy. Kaepernick had some terrible games early on, he's recovered since and as he plays better, his rating will go up.

If you look at overall team ratings, its clear that the 49ers should run roughshod over the Titans as they are better in every single category.

And they did

You probably meant the Jags
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
And they did

You probably meant the Jags

no I meant the Titans smartass.

Yeah, you're right, I meant the Jaguars.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 22, 2013 at 7:41 PM ]
Sometimes you need to provide your own entertainment.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Originally posted by Allx9er:
I'm sure harbaugh will remind them that they are on a business trip

Although I do feel that Harbaugh is the kind of guy who could roll up on a pub and close that son of a b***h down after a few hours.

no doubt
2x post
[ Edited by Allx9er on Oct 22, 2013 at 8:11 PM ]

You win the Webzone vocabulary word of the day.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
You win the Webzone vocabulary word of the day.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

LOL. It must suck to be a Jaquar fan.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
These are the games I hate watching playing vs a team who has nothing to lose. Expect alot of trick plays going for it on 4th downs, fake field goals/punts etc.

Especially in front of an international crowd.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
yeah i hate having the chance to win a game 35-3

Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
The REAL trap game. Jags have competed better as of late and have two damn good WRs. Won't be a cake walk early that many think. Now, eventually we should break them and blow it open, but they will compete.

LOL this isn't a trap game if we have a bye week after. apparently no one on here understands what is a trap game.

And in other news, Snooki "Disgusted" with former self....http://screen.yahoo.com/celebrity/dint-snooki-disgusted-over-former-190438092.html

Being from jersey id have to say im quite disgusted of her also!

lol, at least she's trying tho....
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
These are the games I hate watching playing vs a team who has nothing to lose. Expect alot of trick plays going for it on 4th downs, fake field goals/punts etc.

Especially in front of an international crowd.

yeah i hate having the chance to win a game 35-3

Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
The REAL trap game. Jags have competed better as of late and have two damn good WRs. Won't be a cake walk early that many think. Now, eventually we should break them and blow it open, but they will compete.

LOL this isn't a trap game if we have a bye week after. apparently no one on here understands what is a trap game.

And in other news, Snooki "Disgusted" with former self....http://screen.yahoo.com/celebrity/dint-snooki-disgusted-over-former-190438092.html

Being from jersey id have to say im quite disgusted of her also!

lol, at least she's trying tho....

Lmao she tried from the start! Sadly some people will watch anything...... Ha ha she soo disgusted look at the millions she made, she is so disgusted! No jelousy here, she made people from jersey look like dousch bags! We're not, ok not all of us lmao
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Lmao she tried from the start! Sadly some people will watch anything...... Ha ha she soo disgusted look at the millions she made, she is so disgusted! No jelousy here, she made people from jersey look like dousch bags! We're not, ok not all of us lmao

LOL, right... she's still making bank. Think she'll be rooting for the Jags