There are 183 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Niners defeat London Shaguars...

Are the Niners gonna leave Okoye in London

Why would they? Unless that's where he's gonna stay during the bye. They won't have to cut him to make room for the injured guys.

JK... I don't mind him staying. Actually, I hope the project pans out for the future.

Gotcha. I thought you were worried that they were.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Gotcha. I thought you were worried that they were.

Hope he turns into a beast for us...
Anyone see Kap and Gore post game interview together? Gore looked angry at certain points. Also appeared to be talking to himself at points.
My kids were talking so I couldn't really hear but I got more of "why am I here" vibe. Seemed like most questions were directed at Kap.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
My kids were talking so I couldn't really hear but I got more of "why am I here" vibe. Seemed like most questions were directed at Kap.

Ya. Was thinking the same.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

Ya. Was thinking the same.

I think Kaep is working with gore on his interviewing skills
Having 2 players at the mic at the same time doesn't happen much at all. Maybe they schedule it that way but he probably would rather be interviewed by himself. That or most of the questions were going to Kap.... I watch almost all of them and I think Gore's got a lot more comfortable interviewing. Maybe seemed a little shy with London but back in SF he seems pretty comfortable with everyone. Much more than in the past and I think he's easier to understand now as well. Either way I don't blame players and coaches that media stuff is schedule ahead and forced. They have to do it and it's a waste of their time usually.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 27, 2013 at 11:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I havent seen the replay. Where was the safety help?

If you can get to it it's the Mike Brown 29 Yard TD on the side. I hate NFL videos so hard to use and I had to click every video before I got it. I clicked the one I wanted 10 times and it just took me to other videos. If you can get to it at 11 seconds they show Whitner helping Rogers underneath (no idea if that's what he was suppose to do). He kind of sat in the middle and by the time he headed over was too late. I doubt Brock was suppose to jump it without safety help.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013102701/2013/REG8/49ers@jaguars

Also, guys just because someone says they are a little concerned with Brock doesn't mean you have to over exaggerate and say OMG wz posters brock is so great then sucks, typical WZ!! Nobody said that. And if someone does overact you guys overreacting to the overreaction is just as annoying. Meaning turning I'm a little concerned with Brock into typical webzone Brock sucks he gave up 1 play cut him is just as annoying as if a person would have overreacted to a play. Just my thoughts; hopefully that made sense.

Try turning off "continuous play." There is a little button for it on the video page.