There are 188 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
I hope 49ers team doc checked this out first. Last thing we need is some obscure "additive" that is on a banned list turning up on a test.

He died

From Sk?
Maybe it's Smokin Kush?
  • THEB
  • Veteran
This cover boy b******t is annoying. Love playing on SK? How about Love palying for the 49ers, love playing with your team, love playing for your coach....Nope. all about that sponsor money.
Originally posted by THEB:
This cover boy b******t is annoying. Love playing on SK? How about Love palying for the 49ers, love playing with your team, love playing for your coach....Nope. all about that sponsor money.

lol
Originally posted by THEB:

I'm so mad.

How dare him for trying to make money!
So we are 6 and 2 going into the bye. I believe we had the same record last season after the 8th week of the season.
Hey! Sterling Sharp. Quit smoking that cheap stuff. I can't believe your pick. You picked the Jaguars....really? What a Loud mouth dip
$h!t.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Whoops - meant for Kap thread.
[ Edited by Buchy on Oct 27, 2013 at 3:11 PM ]
RIP Jag-U-R's
Originally posted by Gore_21:
One thing though good job by the team on cutting down penalties.

4 Jags, 5 titans, 4 Cards, 3 Texans...... Rams 10, Colts 6, Seattle 12, Packers 11

So 16 in last 4 games compared to 39 in previous 4.

Bump... hopefully most saw this. I really hope the team keeps it up. All those penalties really killed us early one. Been nice not having a lot of holding, personal fouls, offsides penalties. Amazing how good you can be when you don't get in your own way like we have done in the past. (penalties and playcalling)

my impression of Carlos Rogers these past 2 weeks

4 Jags, 5 titans, 4 Cards, 3 Texans...... Rams 10, Colts 6, Seattle 12, Packers 11

Bump... hopefully most saw this. I really hope the team keeps it up. All those penalties really killed us early one. Been nice not having a lot of holding, personal fouls, offsides penalties. Amazing how good you can be when you don't get in your own way like we have done in the past. (penalties and playcalling)

Definitely need to keep that up. We play much, MUCH better when we don't have drive-stalling penalties. I really haven't thought about that until now.
Originally posted by 1biggi:
Hey! Sterling Sharp. Quit smoking that cheap stuff. I can't believe your pick. You picked the Jaguars....really? What a Loud mouth dip
$h!t.

Did he really say that?

I thought it was a knee injury that ended his playing career. I didn't realize it was brain trauma.

We had so many penalties because we had so much confusion on offense the first three weeks.
Anyone a little concerned about Brock? After that dropped INT, couple of plays later, he gives up a TD pass looking to jump another route. If teams were smart, they'd have WRs do double moves on him.
Share 49ersWebzone