There are 191 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Gus Bradley's dad just passed away as well and he left the team.

Ok Thanks. Just looked it up yeah just happened. I was going to say I check nfl news every day and haven't heard anything.
Gonna be an awesome game for us eropean fans, even if we aint going to the UK. Going to watch this on game pass (at a normal time of the day, yay) with a bunch of friends! GO NINERS!
SF favored by 17.0

Bloody right
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
SF favored by 17.0

Bloody right

Should be 28 lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Should be 28 lol

Bettors learned a lesson last week.
While this game should be like Arthur Wellesley at the battle of Salamanca the Niners need to beware of it turning into an Isandlwana.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
While this game should be like Arthur Wellesley at the battle of Salamanca the Niners need to beware of it turning into an Isandlwana.

My thoughts exactly

It will be El Alamein
Originally posted by English:

It will be El Alamein

Harry Potter meets the Anglo-Zulu wars ...
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by English:

It will be El Alamein

Harry Potter meets the Anglo-Zulu wars ...

Lol, I read Arthur Weasley

[ Edited by Bluesbro on Oct 22, 2013 at 9:58 AM ]
has colin k been knighted yet? will he be munching on fish and chips by the 3rd quarter, with a big lead?
Originally posted by hofer36:
has colin k been knighted yet? will he be munching on fish and chips by the 3rd quarter, with a big lead?

Hopefully he doesn't try to trademark "kaeper-knighted" wherein he gets knighted but instead of using a sword on both shoulders he just kisses both biceps.
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Should be 28 lol

Bettors learned a lesson last week.
They know that if we get a big lead we are gonna sit on it
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I thought BY was an assistant with the sh!thawks, like Ken Norton Jr.
Share 49ersWebzone