LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Kap looking like Osama Bin Ladin, lol.

he needs to shave that s**t
winning in england
Originally posted by McBLT:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by diablo:
I really hope Aldon kicks his crack habit soon. We need him.

booze...not crack

he's and bandwagon fan, probably just started watching football today. dont mind him.
My bad. I assumed rehab meant drugs.

There's rehab for any addiction
Originally posted by NinerGod:
I really hope Aldon kicks his crack habit soon. We need him.

booze...not crack

he's and bandwagon fan, probably just started watching football today. dont mind him.
My bad. I assumed rehab meant drugs.

first you said you thought you "read" crack...now you assumed...gtfo
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by trellblaze:
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
now everyone's happy

idiots

You'll learn that game day threads usually feature the most knee jerk posters at this site...lol

It's literally "Brock should be the starter!!"

Next play: "Trade Brock for a toothpick!!"

No exaggeration. Every Sunday...

true...but very embarrassing

Originally posted by nanticoke:
get a td and go for 2!!!!!!!!!

agreed
Originally posted by Liono:
Hey, we're 6-2 with a decimated WR corp and key injures to the defense, we have a buy week, and may be getting Crabetree, Manningham and Smith back after the bye. We're in pretty good shape now!

Really? What are we shopping for?
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Hunter has outrushed Gore. That's gotta be a first.

his burst to the outside is something this team needs more of. I hope with Crabs/Manningham coming back, Roman/Harbaugh also make an adjustment to incorporate Hunter into the offense more, not to mention activating LMJ and at least having him return punts/kicks
Originally posted by matt49er:
Hey, we're 6-2 with a decimated WR corp and key injures to the defense, we have a buy week, and may be getting Crabetree, Manningham and Smith back after the bye. We're in pretty good shape now!

not to mention Tank and Wright, & if these trade rumors are true, hopefully we get some more picks for guys like Nnamdi/Dixon
Not Getting Crabtree until later in November, but yes we are getting healthy and getting more good players back.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Kap looking like Osama Bin Ladin, lol.

he needs to shave that s**t

Yup, time to shave when facial hair is longer than hair on his head.

not to mention Tank and Wright, & if these trade rumors are true, hopefully we get some more picks for guys like Nnamdi/Dixon

I'm not expecting much from Crabs this year. I just don't see how he's going to make a big impact. I'd love to be wrong, though.

I'd like to order a fifty-burger with a side of Frank Sauce.
Hunter averaging 11 ypc....
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Our D really isnt that good. We cant get pressure on the worst offensive line in football? We also get super soft and lazy when we get a comfortable lead.

we have 15-20 sacks a year sitting in rehab

When Aldon gets back, he's gonna have to be eased in. Bet he won't be in football shape after almost 2 months off.

Actually with him being off the sauce.. He might be able to stay in better shape overall once he's working out....
Really? What are we shopping for?

Josh Gordon hopefully.

plus the 2nd half of our scheduale is not as tough as the first
Share 49ersWebzone