There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Originally posted by Niners99:
Our D really isnt that good. We cant get pressure on the worst offensive line in football? We also get super soft and lazy when we get a comfortable lead.

32 point lead is comfortable with like 10 mins left in 4 q?

Pretty much the nail in the coffin.
I really hope Aldon kicks his crack habit soon. We need him.
Originally posted by diablo:
we have 15-20 sacks a year sitting in rehab

LOL, this.
Our D really isnt that good. We cant get pressure on the worst offensive line in football? We also get super soft and lazy when we get a comfortable lead.

it is good. we just need better line play. the line has been bad these last few weeks which makes the secondary play that much more special

but i tell you what

if nnamdi was playing like rogers has been these past few games, a website would be up and petition would be signed to get him off the team.

this one is over dummy. Every team in the history of sports goes through the motions when up by 32 late
Originally posted by McBLT:

booze...not crack

When Aldon gets back, he's gonna have to be eased in. Bet he won't be in football shape after almost 2 months off.

I do agree this team tends to take the foot off the gas on both sides of the ball when we get a lead.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL, this.

yea i don't know how much corey is playing.. but he has been a non factor

and our d stops them again.

we just need better line play injuries are a big part of this. but we have aldon coming and we have tank coming
[ Edited by jonesadrian on Oct 27, 2013 at 12:49 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Looks like KC is in the process of winning.

2nd rounder clinched yet?

pass rush is nowhere this game...kinda scary when its a terrible O line...gotta get that back on track during the bye or Newton is gonna kill us going deep
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

When Aldon gets back, he's gonna have to be eased in. Bet he won't be in football shape after almost 2 months off.

bet he gets a sack his first game back

booze...not crack

uh, I'm pretty sure I read crack.
lol captain checkdown
uh, I'm pretty sure I read crack.

gtfo