There are 279 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Wow how bad is it in Jacksonville?
One of the threads on their MB-

"On A Positive Note: The Teal looked good."

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/981-on-a-positive-note-the-teal-looked-good/

As if living in Jacksonville wasn't bad enough on its own.

Jacksonville is the holy land. Home of the father/son/holy spirit Tim Tebow.
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 21, 2013 at 6:46 PM ]
Now we get to stare at these SWEET helmets for an entire 3 hours.



Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Now we get to stare at these SWEET helmets for an entire 3 hours.




looks like they ran out of gold spray paint
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Now we get to stare at these SWEET helmets for an entire 3 hours.




looks like they ran out of gold spray paint

lol. "Think anyone will notice?..... nahhhhh"
ya the half and half helmet is a horrible idea lol. must suck to be a jags fan. that being said, we better not lose to these clowns or we'll never hear the end of it from the nfc west stalkers in here
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I can't wait for the Jaguar Trolls to come on here trash talkn LETS DO THIS


Do they have those? How does anybody have the balls to expect anything from that team? lol


wow, you guys are nuts. they have a good team. its just a matter of time before brunell, fred taylor, jimmy smith and keenan mccardell put it all together and win the AFC. this game won't be easy

Cant forget tony boseli, donavin darius, tony brackens, and hardy! Lol

psssh tony boseli the next kwame harris











Who?

Seriously dont know who tony boselli is! Arguably top left tackle in the league under the up start jaguars in 90's lol
These are the games I hate watching playing vs a team who has nothing to lose. Expect alot of trick plays going for it on 4th downs, fake field goals/punts etc.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I can't wait for the Jaguar Trolls to come on here trash talkn LETS DO THIS


Do they have those? How does anybody have the balls to expect anything from that team? lol


wow, you guys are nuts. they have a good team. its just a matter of time before brunell, fred taylor, jimmy smith and keenan mccardell put it all together and win the AFC. this game won't be easy

Cant forget tony boseli, donavin darius, tony brackens, and hardy! Lol

psssh tony boseli the next kwame harris

Wish kwami was half as good as him lol least when we had him anyways
The REAL trap game. Jags have competed better as of late and have two damn good WRs. Won't be a cake walk early that many think. Now, eventually we should break them and blow it open, but they will compete.
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
These are the games I hate watching playing vs a team who has nothing to lose. Expect alot of trick plays going for it on 4th downs, fake field goals/punts etc.

Especially in front of an international crowd.
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
The REAL trap game. Jags have competed better as of late and have two damn good WRs. Won't be a cake walk early that many think. Now, eventually we should break them and blow it open, but they will compete.

LOL this isn't a trap game if we have a bye week after. apparently no one on here understands what is a trap game.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:


VS.




...would be more interesting.

This should be Fulman FC as they are owned by The Jags owner. Arsenal is a co-owner of the Rams. Fulman 5-4-1 much better record than the Jags. Hey they scored 4 points today which might be more than the Jags will Sunday.

lol I used the gunners cos they're also nicknamed the "49ers" from their 49-match unbeaten streak from a decade ago and since their on top of the EPL standings currently...might as well go against the best
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
These are the games I hate watching playing vs a team who has nothing to lose. Expect alot of trick plays going for it on 4th downs, fake field goals/punts etc.

yeah i hate having the chance to win a game 35-3