LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Sussexniner:
I will be travelling all the way from home (West Sussex) for this one. Really looking forward to seeing the Niners again (saw them against the Giants last time at Wembley). Should be a good match.

Bit worried about the over confidence on here though.

Lucky you mate! Have fun!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow Gus Bradley's father passed away (RIP), and coach will not fly with the team. I think an emotional Jags team are going to come out fired up and will play with all their hearts for their coach!

35-14 Niners

I heard Gus is still traveling, wish him well, I remember the agony of playing through that MNF game in Seattle back in '07 where Nolan's father passed away in the middle of a disastrous season-turned to the highest depths of hell.

Wait, was that the game where Alex played with a separated shoulder?!

Yeah, and I remember it was either before or after Nolan started calling Smith soft. I can definitely say it was probably the most morbid/depressing game I'd seen long before that horrible 'franchise' blowout from Atlanta in 2009, and 'almost' the entire f**king late 70s.

These fans, they don't know how good they have it right now.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Oct 21, 2013 at 3:15 PM ]
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I can't wait for the Jaguar Trolls to come on here trash talkn LETS DO THIS

Do they have those? How does anybody have the balls to expect anything from that team? lol

wow, you guys are nuts. they have a good team. its just a matter of time before brunell, fred taylor, jimmy smith and keenan mccardell put it all together and win the AFC. this game won't be easy

Cant forget tony boseli, donavin darius, tony brackens, and hardy! Lol

psssh tony boseli the next kwame harris
Originally posted by frankie:
I can't wait for the Jaguar Trolls to come on here trash talkn LETS DO THIS

Do they have those? How does anybody have the balls to expect anything from that team? lol

wow, you guys are nuts. they have a good team. its just a matter of time before brunell, fred taylor, jimmy smith and keenan mccardell put it all together and win the AFC. this game won't be easy

Cant forget tony boseli, donavin darius, tony brackens, and hardy! Lol

psssh tony boseli the next kwame harris

Who?
Originally posted by 94Niners:
I'm looking forward to this game. First Niners game I get to take my daughter to. Her Frank Gore jersey turned up last week, and she is very excited. 5 year old kid running around shouting "Frank Gore! 21! Running Back! grrrrrr!"

This will be like having another home game. I think niner fans will outnumber Jags fans by 3:1. Anyone from the zone going to the game?
That sounds great! I hope you and your baby girl have a great time! Go 49ers!
I will be travelling all the way from home (West Sussex) for this one. Really looking forward to seeing the Niners again (saw them against the Giants last time at Wembley). Should be a good match.

I doubt that seeing as how the 49ers have only played one game in London and it was against Denver.
  • Jute
  • Veteran
Cannot wait for game even if its an easy win as I get to see the 9ers play live. Makes a change only having to travel for 4 hours without jet lag to see the 9ers. Mind you hotel in London for 3 nights is almost costing as much hotel we have booked for 9 day trip to San Francisco for the Rams game.
please no one get hurt...hopefully we can have Dixon and the backups playing for much of the second half.

All Pro backup team.... McCoy, Dixon, McDonald, Baldin, Williams.

I think we can actually move the ball. We might actually throw it to Baldin and McDonald....and I have faith in Dixon.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by 94Niners:
I'm looking forward to this game. First Niners game I get to take my daughter to. Her Frank Gore jersey turned up last week, and she is very excited. 5 year old kid running around shouting "Frank Gore! 21! Running Back! grrrrrr!"

This will be like having another home game. I think niner fans will outnumber Jags fans by 3:1. Anyone from the zone going to the game?
That sounds great! I hope you and your baby girl have a great time! Go 49ers!
Hope you have a great time. Went to my first niners game against Houston and enjoyed every minute of it. Represent us well in London!!!!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

VS.

...would be more interesting.

This should be Fulman FC as they are owned by The Jags owner. Arsenal is a co-owner of the Rams. Fulman 5-4-1 much better record than the Jags. Hey they scored 4 points today which might be more than the Jags will Sunday.

Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

I doubt that seeing as how the 49ers have only played one game in London and it was against Denver.

The niners are the most popular team in Europe. It's from all our success in the 80's and 90's, when the nfl was being introduced to them. They don't pay attention close enough to remember the dismal decade of the 00's. Expect a lot of Niner fans in the crowd.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
This should be Fulman FC as they are owned by The Jags owner. Arsenal is a co-owner of the Rams. Fulman 5-4-1 much better record than the Jags. Hey they scored 4 points today which might be more than the Jags will Sunday.

Fulman? lol
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

The niners are the most popular team in Europe. It's from all our success in the 80's and 90's, when the nfl was being introduced to them. They don't pay attention close enough to remember the dismal decade of the 00's. Expect a lot of Niner fans in the crowd.

what does this have to do with the fact that we haven't played the giants though stoney?
Wow how bad is it in Jacksonville?
One of the threads on their MB-

"On A Positive Note: The Teal looked good."

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/981-on-a-positive-note-the-teal-looked-good/
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Wow how bad is it in Jacksonville?
One of the threads on their MB-

"On A Positive Note: The Teal looked good."

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/981-on-a-positive-note-the-teal-looked-good/

As if living in Jacksonville wasn't bad enough on its own.
Share 49ersWebzone