There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

potential trap game
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow Gus Bradley's father passed away (RIP), and coach will not fly with the team. I think an emotional Jags team are going to come out fired up and will play with all their hearts for their coach!

35-14 Niners

I heard Gus is still traveling, wish him well, I remember the agony of playing through that MNF game in Seattle back in '07 where Nolan's father passed away in the middle of a disastrous season-turned to the highest depths of hell.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow Gus Bradley's father passed away (RIP), and coach will not fly with the team. I think an emotional Jags team are going to come out fired up and will play with all their hearts for their coach!

35-14 Niners

I heard Gus is still traveling, wish him well, I remember the agony of playing through that MNF game in Seattle back in '07 where Nolan's father passed away in the middle of a disastrous season-turned to the highest depths of hell.

Wait, was that the game where Alex played with a separated shoulder?!
Originally posted by fister30:
potential trap game

No way in hell we lose to the worst team in the NFL. Even if we don't play well we still win by 14+
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
21-14 49ers, Kaepernick throws for 5 TD's.

He throws for 5 TDs but we only score 21?!?
Maybe he throws 3 TDs to our team and 2 pick sixes?!?
I'm looking forward to this game. First Niners game I get to take my daughter to. Her Frank Gore jersey turned up last week, and she is very excited. 5 year old kid running around shouting "Frank Gore! 21! Running Back! grrrrrr!"

This will be like having another home game. I think niner fans will outnumber Jags fans by 3:1. Anyone from the zone going to the game?
The only thing that helps Bradley with any kind of advantage if you could call it that is that he's familiar with our team, knows the team pretty well from his time coaching at Seattle. But I don't think that will even help because the Jags are so awful. I don't think some emotional rallying point the team has from his father passing away is going to make that much of a difference.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
The only thing that helps Bradley with any kind of advantage if you could call it that is that he's familiar with our team, knows the team pretty well from his time coaching at Seattle. But I don't think that will even help because the Jags are so awful. I don't think some emotional rallying point the team has from his father passing away is going to make that much of a difference.

Yeah, it could help some. He was familiar with Seattle too.
I will be travelling all the way from home (West Sussex) for this one. Really looking forward to seeing the Niners again (saw them against the Giants last time at Wembley). Should be a good match.

Bit worried about the over confidence on here though.
Originally posted by Sussexniner:
I will be travelling all the way from home (West Sussex) for this one. Really looking forward to seeing the Niners again (saw them against the Giants last time at Wembley). Should be a good match.

As long as the team is squared away and on task. We fans can be as cocky as we want.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Sussexniner:

As long as the team is squared away and on task. We fans can be as cocky as we want.
"We're the 49ers we can do whatever we want"
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I can't wait for the Jaguar Trolls to come on here trash talkn LETS DO THIS

Do they have those? How does anybody have the balls to expect anything from that team? lol

wow, you guys are nuts. they have a good team. its just a matter of time before brunell, fred taylor, jimmy smith and keenan mccardell put it all together and win the AFC. this game won't be easy

Cant forget tony boseli, donavin darius, tony brackens, and hardy! Lol
Does anyone have any idea if this will be televised nationally?

I know it's early, but i thought this game(London game) always got national play... but is this just "old hat" now and not viewed as special... considering the opponent --that might make it even less appealing.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:

I know it's early, but i thought this game(London game) always got national play... but is this just "old hat" now and not viewed as special... considering the opponent --that might make it even less appealing.

no not nationally, just on fox (maybe most of the country will see it), but if you have another game in your area at that time, you will be watching that team.

London games were never national (like SNF or MNF).
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by SFVNiner:

no not nationally, just on fox (maybe most of the country will see it), but if you have another game in your area at that time, you will be watching that team.

London games were never national (like SNF or MNF).

Yah, i guess what i meant was --regionally when most of the country would get it. I'm in L.A. hopefully we do.