There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:
Where: Jacksonville

When : Sunday, October 27, 2013

Time: 10:00 AM PST
Post all your pregame musings in this thread. All other threads will be merged or locked.

Go 49ers!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we gonna win big
Niners 41
Jags 0
back to back bye weeks
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners 41
Jags 0

Wow you think Jags D plays that well huh

VS.

...would be more interesting.
Pshh we will find a way to struggle.
So this will basically be a home for us right? I'm sure we will have more fans there than the Jaguars.
Do what we have been doing. Bread and butter.... run the ball, play action (which we don't do), hit Boldin and Vernon. Chew up the clock. Hopefully Hunter and James (if active) get some carries. Just get out of there with a win and come back, rest up and hopefully head into the Panthers game 6-2 with Manningham, Wright, and Carradine back.
Just dominate, stay healthy, fly home and let the bye week begin. Aldon, manningham, tank, wright and possibly Crabtree will be back. Also lets our players heal up, awesome how we can be 6-2 with these damn injuries
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Oct 20, 2013 at 5:00 PM ]
Let's have a good fun week in London, get the win and get to the bye week to get rested and healthy!
I'm Glad Goodell gave us a week off in London.
no excuses to lose this game ha