LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 136 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Weather is supposed to be perfect tomorrow, its been rainy recently but tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and almost 70 degrees.
Although its stupid of the Titans to attempt to play Locker Im hoping they do, it would be much ore satisfying to beat them with there starting QB unlike Seattle.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Weather is supposed to be perfect tomorrow, its been rainy recently but tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and almost 70 degrees.

So the Niners should feel right at home.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

I hope all the Titans fans forget to wear sunblock and get bad sun burns like I did at the Stick against the Packers.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

lol i dont get it

I will explain, kaep set cjs house on fire! And from looks of it cj must be on drugs cause he thinks its funny? Maybe reminded him of andre rison and left eye from tlc? Lol jk jk this pic is crazy tho! Kaep doeant fear fire.
Goniners
Titans here we come
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by ninerjok:

I hope all the Titans fans forget to wear sunblock and get bad sun burns like I did at the Stick against the Packers.

You are evil lol sun burns hurt, id just rather us win is all!
Hope yall like seeing kaepernickle throw 2plus ints tomorrow. yes it is I the infamous titan520 here to inform you jake gonna prove why hes a first round pick and kaepernickle wasn't. listen to colin whine wah I thought they liked me. well maybe we did kaepernick but not as much as we liked locker and I know tthey made the right decision! best believe if locker played last week we woulda done what your team cant and that's win in seattle
Originally posted by titan520:
Hope yall like seeing kaepernickle throw 2plus ints tomorrow. yes it is I the infamous titan520 here to inform you jake gonna prove why hes a first round pick and kaepernickle wasn't. listen to colin whine wah I thought they liked me. well maybe we did kaepernick but not as much as we liked locker and I know tthey made the right decision! best believe if locker played last week we woulda done what your team cant and that's win in seattle

Blow it out your ass, hick.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Blow it out your ass, hick.

lol If all titans fans are hicks all san fran fans are fruitcakes....san fran is the gay KAEPitol of the world right,
lol If all titans fans are hicks all san fran fans are fruitcakes....san fran is the gay KAEPitol of the world right,

Insults, the first offense of a weak mind. It is also a prime indicator of fear. Come back here tomorrow whichever way it goes.

Sometimes I forget the Titans are even in the league
I got insulted first. so really its the first defense against a weak mind.

good luck

GO TITANS
I got insulted first. so really its the first defense against a weak mind.

good luck

GO TITANS
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Insults, the first offense of a weak mind. It is also a prime indicator of fear. Come back here tomorrow whichever way it goes.

I was insulted first so its a defense against a weak mind.
good luck,

GO TITANS

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Sometimes I forget the Titans are even in the league

youll know they are in the league tomorrow buddy

classy
Share 49ersWebzone