LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 170 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan520:
Hope yall like seeing kaepernickle throw 2plus ints tomorrow. yes it is I the infamous titan520 here to inform you jake gonna prove why hes a first round pick and kaepernickle wasn't. listen to colin whine wah I thought they liked me. well maybe we did kaepernick but not as much as we liked locker and I know tthey made the right decision! best believe if locker played last week we woulda done what your team cant and that's win in seattle
No one can win in Seattle man! As much as I hate Seattle, they didn't play well last week and still won.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Hope yall like seeing kaepernickle throw 2plus ints tomorrow. yes it is I the infamous titan520 here to inform you jake gonna prove why hes a first round pick and kaepernickle wasn't. listen to colin whine wah I thought they liked me. well maybe we did kaepernick but not as much as we liked locker and I know tthey made the right decision! best believe if locker played last week we woulda done what your team cant and that's win in seattle
No one can win in Seattle man! As much as I hate Seattle, they didn't play well last week and still won.
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

lol i dont get it

I will explain, kaep set cjs house on fire! And from looks of it cj must be on drugs cause he thinks its funny? Maybe reminded him of andre rison and left eye from tlc? Lol jk jk this pic is crazy tho! Kaep doeant fear fire.
Goniners
Titans here we come
LOL

lol i dont get it

I will explain, kaep set cjs house on fire! And from looks of it cj must be on drugs cause he thinks its funny? Maybe reminded him of andre rison and left eye from tlc? Lol jk jk this pic is crazy tho! Kaep doeant fear fire.
Goniners
Titans here we come
LOL
sorry for the multi post guys....if your forum was awesome like gotitans.com itd have a delete feature so I can delete the extras
Originally posted by gold49digger:
classy

dude shouldn't of called me a hick.
Originally posted by Baldie:

yea cuz we played worse, locker wouldn't of thrown 2 ints or had as many three and outs. plus lockers been clutch he woula at worst if we were still down 20-13 locker would of got us that td no doubt in my mind
sorry for the multi post guys....if your forum was awesome like gotitans.com itd have a delete feature so I can delete the extras

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

yea cuz we played worse, locker wouldn't of thrown 2 ints or had as many three and outs. plus lockers been clutch he woula at worst if we were still down 20-13 locker would of got us that td no doubt in my mind

locker woulda thrown 10 tds in the super bowl too if he was on the niners, no one can stop him.

lol that gameday thread on that "forum" is 11 pages. Don't you get bored of talking to the same three titan fans on the board?
Let's just put these dogs to sleep. -Put them out of their misery.

locker woulda thrown 10 tds in the super bowl too if he was on the niners, no one can stop him.

Lmao suuuuuure sure :)
Originally posted by Wrathman:

lol i dont get it

Goniners
Titans here we come
LOL

Lmao
Share 49ersWebzone