There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I don't know what the Titans are thinking about playing Locker. Must have gotten tips from the Redskins.

This.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Wasn't Jesse Williams drafted by Seattle and subsequently cut before the final roster?

He wasn't cut, they put him on IR. Realistically the guy needed to take off at least 1-2 years from football to let all his injury issues subside somewhat.
locker gonna get f**ked up, he'll throw a few picks for sure
I just hope we score at least 30, we are winless this year scoring less than 32 points

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

He can't move with that hip.
This is either a genius move by Munchak or him going full potato, we'll find out tomorrow.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This is either a genius move by Munchak or him going full potato, we'll find out tomorrow.
I just want a good clean injury free win.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I just want a good clean injury free win.

We will turn Locker into good ol American freedom fries.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Wasn't Quinton Dial a backup in College? Why do we seem to be high on a guy that didn't even start at the previous level?

You know who else was a backup at the college level....Marcus Cooper and people have no problem flying off the handle there.

Well that gives me hope for Dial then. It's just weird to me that we drafted a guy who wasn't even a true starter in college, yet the coaches seem pretty high on him.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Hope you're right bro. Locker seemed to be playing pretty well this year though.

Hopefully he is going Super Saiyan potato
  • ace52
  • Veteran

I think this is a sign the Titans are going to pull out all the stops to win this game, hoping to tie the Colts (banking on P. Manning beating Indy).
Niners are going to get Tennessee's best shot. Our team has to ready (and no more of this slow start BS, please!)
I wonder who were going to activate for this game Harbaugh said it would be announced today.
ANY WORD ON WHO IS STEPPING UP TO PLAY NT? BALDWIN IS LISTED AS QUESTIONABLE, I'M HOPIN MOORE CAN STEP UP.. LETS GOO

MUST WIN GM IN MY OPINION, WE CANNOT LOSE GROUND TO THE C COCKS

Munchak's job is on the line. After Bud Adams spent all that money in FA, he wants results.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Wasn't Jesse Williams drafted by Seattle and subsequently cut before the final roster?

He wasn't cut, they put him on IR. Realistically the guy needed to take off at least 1-2 years from football to let all his injury issues subside somewhat.

Okay, I knew something happened to him but I just thought it was that he didn't make the final roster. So he is good enough to be on an NFL roster then.