There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Any news on who got activated to fill Harper's spot? When are we expecting Harper to clear waivers and sign to the practice squad? I know it should be today but anybody knows the time? Lehhssss Goooo Niners!!!!!

im gonna guess its dial if they need him to play this week
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Originally posted by real9erfan:
We've been pretty good for most games this season though... i thought there was a chance since we were playing an AFC team and they have the double header this weekend... oh well.

CBS... that is.

CBS doesn't broadcast AFC home games against NFC teams. When there's interconference play, each channel does the other conference's home games. So Fox would broadcast this game at Tennessee.

As for other games this season, well yes 2 day games were broadcast because they were considered "big" games. SF vs. GB was a premier NFC matchup and SF vs. IND was a big interconference game which included some preferred story lines, i.e. Luck v. Harbaugh. As for the other games, we had two Sunday night games and a Thursday night game.
Right... and we still have three more primetime games i believe.
Just a heads up to those who may not know as well. If you happen to have a friend who has Sunday ticket, there is an Ipad app as well as a web portal for it that only requires their email and password. I have had Niners games on the Ipad for 3 years now without paying because of the kindness of others.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Just a heads up to those who may not know as well. If you happen to have a friend who has Sunday ticket, there is an Ipad app as well as a web portal for it that only requires their email and password. I have had Niners games on the Ipad for 3 years now without paying because of the kindness of others.

Ahhh. Well maybe you can share that kindness with the rest of us .
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Wow didn't realize Gore was 5th in the league in rushing.

5th in the league, #1 in our hearts

ARI and HOU couldn't even stop our run-game and they are two of the top teams in the league vs the run. SEA couldn't even do as well.
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

Ahhh. Well maybe you can share that kindness with the rest of us .
Wish I could, but it only allows one log on at a time...just saying its an easy way to mooch since the person who has it will be watching on their TV 98% of the time, not on the app or their laptop. So make friends with someone on direct TV!
Too bad us So Cal fans will have to head for the sportsbar or online... like me. Will be all over that "How to watch games on the internet..." thread.

I always say i will just keep the Red Zone on, but i know i will get too impatient.

direct tv...
Any news on who got activated to fill Harper's spot? When are we expecting Harper to clear waivers and sign to the practice squad? I know it should be today but anybody knows the time? Lehhssss Goooo Niners!!!!!

im gonna guess its dial if they need him to play this week

Im leaning more towards Mike Purcell, because if Harper clears waivers then they can elevate Purcell to the 53 man roster and sign Harper to the PS to replace Purcell's spot.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
direct tv...

i know... but I'm locked into some bootleg DISH set up w/ some family... streaming... here i come!

Originally posted by Joecool:

ARI and HOU couldn't even stop our run-game and they are two of the top teams in the league vs the run. SEA couldn't even do as well.

Knowledge right here!
Im leaning more towards Mike Purcell, because if Harper clears waivers then they can elevate Purcell to the 53 man roster and sign Harper to the PS to replace Purcell's spot.
Why would Harper sign to our practice squad and not to SEA? Allen might pay more
Originally posted by Joecool:

Actually Houston wasn't that great against the run. They have an excellent pass defense.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Quinton Patton ‏@PattonBoy_11

Rookie run to get food at #Chick-fil-a #Damn http://instagram.com/p/fnzAi2Kf7x/
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quinton Patton ‏@PattonBoy_11

Rookie run to get food at #Chick-fil-a #Damn http://instagram.com/p/fnzAi2Kf7x/

Chick-fil-A, mmm...good. Especially the grilled chicken nuggets with Polynesian sauce.