There are 47 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

• Jcool
  • Veteran
TitanInsider ‏@TitanInsider247

Jake Locker threw a good portion of the individual reps on Friday, sharing with Ryan Fitzpatrick
Originally posted by Jcool:
TitanInsider ‏@TitanInsider247

Jake Locker threw a good portion of the individual reps on Friday, sharing with Ryan Fitzpatrick
Wonder if they are rushing him back because the season is at a tipping point for them, if they are its stupid and short sighted. Locker is just starting to live up to his potential and you mess with something like a hip? You could shorten his career. Has RGIII like implications written all over it if we put a nasty hit on him this week.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Throwing is no problem on a bad hip it's moving around that's tricky.
Too bad us So Cal fans will have to head for the sportsbar or online... like me. Will be all over that "How to watch games on the internet..." thread.

I always say i will just keep the Red Zone on, but i know i will get too impatient.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Too bad us So Cal fans will have to head for the sportsbar or online... like me. Will be all over that "How to watch games on the internet..." thread.

I always say i will just keep the Red Zone on, but i know i will get too impatient.

Firstrowsports.eu

Yeah I think it's totally screwed up that we don't get Niner games in SoCal. It doesn't make any sense. We're in CA. Why would I want to watch two East Coast teams play when I live on the West Coast?
We've been pretty good for most games this season though... i thought there was a chance since we were playing an AFC team and they have the double header this weekend... oh well.

CBS... that is.
[ Edited by SFVNiner on Oct 18, 2013 at 11:11 AM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Firstrowsports.eu
Thanks!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Throwing is no problem on a bad hip it's moving around that's tricky.

If you ask me thats very untrue. I found a screwed up hip to be similar to screwed up ribs. everything hurt always. If his hip was as screwed up as they say it was its a mistake to play him. hip injurys are tricky!
We've been pretty good for most games this season though... i thought there was a chance since we were playing an AFC team and they have the double header this weekend... oh well.

CBS... that is.

CBS doesn't broadcast AFC home games against NFC teams. When there's interconference play, each channel does the other conference's home games. So Fox would broadcast this game at Tennessee.

As for other games this season, well yes 2 day games were broadcast because they were considered "big" games. SF vs. GB was a premier NFC matchup and SF vs. IND was a big interconference game which included some preferred story lines, i.e. Luck v. Harbaugh. As for the other games, we had two Sunday night games and a Thursday night game.
Originally posted by real9erfan:

CBS... that is.

CBS doesn't broadcast AFC home games against NFC teams. When there's interconference play, each channel does the other conference's home games. So Fox would broadcast this game at Tennessee.

As for other games this season, well yes 2 day games were broadcast because they were considered "big" games. SF vs. GB was a premier NFC matchup and SF vs. IND was a big interconference game which included some preferred story lines, i.e. Luck v. Harbaugh. As for the other games, we had two Sunday night games and a Thursday night game.
Right... and we still have three more primetime games i believe.
Wow didn't realize Gore was 5th in the league in rushing.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

5th in the league, #1 in our hearts
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

and first in yards after contact... just saw that on ESPN pregame review by Bill Williamson and the other guy who covers AFC south teams. I love Frank Gore!

yes-- Man crush on Gore! Go Frank the Tank!
[ Edited by SFVNiner on Oct 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM ]
Any news on who got activated to fill Harper's spot? When are we expecting Harper to clear waivers and sign to the practice squad? I know it should be today but anybody knows the time? Lehhssss Goooo Niners!!!!!