There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

I don't think you can sleep on any team in the NFL. The Titans have a good defense and they actually gave the Seahawks a run for their money for a while at least. Any team that can do that deserves respect. Yes, I expect the Niners to win, but I'm never sure the Niners are going to win any game. Right now, unless the Seahawks step on their dick somehow, the Niners have to win every game.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Melvin:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Hopefully we won't be playing catch-up with Seattle after this game. Arizona's "stout" defense needs to step the f**k up.

You will be and watch out for Fitzpatrick he might put a loss on ya!

Fitzpatrick? seriously?

That's what I thought, then last week (mind we played like crap too) they made it a game against us at the Clink where we're supposedly "unbeatable". I think the Niners still take the Titans, but to say you got the game in the bag (especially on the road) could easily turn into a trap.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Melvin:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Hopefully we won't be playing catch-up with Seattle after this game. Arizona's "stout" defense needs to step the f**k up.

You will be and watch out for Fitzpatrick he might put a loss on ya!

Fitzpatrick? seriously?

That's what I thought, then last week (mind we played like crap too) they made it a game against us at the Clink where we're supposedly "unbeatable". I think the Niners still take the Titans, but to say you got the game in the bag (especially on the road) could easily turn into a trap.

luckily were not playing the game and we can say whatever we want. im sure the players dont take any game for granted, theyre not in position to do that
Its the games we should win which are the most dangerous

last year we lost to

Vikings
Giants
Rams
Seahawks

3 of those games should have been auto wins.
Originally posted by xela510:

last year we lost to

Vikings
Giants
Rams
Seahawks

alex gets the blame for the first two losses and roman/delanie/akers for the rams game
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

last year we lost to

Vikings
Giants
Rams
Seahawks

alex gets the blame for the first two losses and roman/delanie/akers for the rams game

what no blame for the guy who gave the rams 9 points with a safety for dropping back 20 yds in the end zone in to the end zone and grounding the ball then missing the pitch to ginn--real objectivity there

last year we lost to

Vikings
Giants
Rams
Seahawks

NONE of those games should have been considered "auto wins", favored..sure, but not auto win. Vikings have the best RB in the game. Giants have a 2x winning SB Champ, Rams are the Rams (just never know who shows up), and the Hawks at the Clink CAN beat any team.

The only auto win would be this year's Bucs and Jags..that's an autowin, but hell even the Jags put up a fight against the mighty Broncos.
We need to eliminate the mistakes on offense, and grind it out with defense and special teams. Kap needs to stop being so loose and careless with the ball in the pocket and on the run. It's a surprise he doesn't have more fumbles this season.
THE TENNESSEAN

Delaine Walker Relishes Bigger Role

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20131018/SPORTS01/310180105/Titans-tight-end-Delanie-Walker-relishes-bigger-role
Originally posted by robniner:
THE TENNESSEAN

Delaine Walker Relishes Bigger Role

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20131018/SPORTS01/310180105/Titans-tight-end-Delanie-Walker-relishes-bigger-role

LOL...I forgot his name is Hubert.
Win it for Dr. Garza!!

I agree with you partially, but every team matches us differently with the same opponent...

For instance:

The Hawks struggled mightily against the Panthers (in Carolina) who were crushed by the Cardinals, who you guys just dismantled in Phoenix. The Hawks struggled with Houston (and minus a gift from Shaub, could very well have lost that game), the Niners and Rams crushed the Texans the next two weeks. And the Niners lost handedly to the Hawks.

So, back to your point that the Hawks may have underestimated the Titans, but really, other than a bad 10pt swing on ST, that was never a game. There's another aspect to this game that should be interesting: Delani Walker.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I agree with you partially, but every team matches us differently with the same opponent...

For instance:

The Hawks struggled mightily against the Panthers (in Carolina) who were crushed by the Cardinals, who you guys just dismantled in Phoenix. The Hawks struggled with Houston (and minus a gift from Shaub, could very well have lost that game), the Niners and Rams crushed the Texans the next two weeks. And the Niners lost handedly to the Hawks.

So, back to your point that the Hawks may have underestimated the Titans, but really, other than a bad 10pt swing on ST, that was never a game. There's another aspect to this game that should be interesting: Delani Walker.

I still think our crushing of the Texans is the result of an implosion after how they lost to Seattle and the same is true of the Hawks win over the Cards last night. We both took the opporunity to demoralize an opponent for the next man up....those teams both came out of the tunnel filled to the brim with quit.
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

last year we lost to

Vikings
Giants
Rams
Seahawks

what no blame for the guy who gave the rams 9 points with a safety for dropping back 20 yds in the end zone in to the end zone and grounding the ball then missing the pitch to ginn--real objectivity there

I think he was joking.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home