LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I believe the only 10 AM Pacific time start is at Tampa Bay, correct?

Jaguars

Jags will be a 8pm start in London time

Actually, if it's 10 am here, wouldn't it be 6 pm London time?
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I believe the only 10 AM Pacific time start is at Tampa Bay, correct?

Jaguars

Jags will be a 8pm start in London time

Actually, if it's 10 am here, wouldn't it be 6 pm London time?

i was off..in the London thread someone posted pics of their tickets and it says 5pm kick off
I get the impression they're doing everything possible to get Jake Locker ready to start because they know their best chance of winning is to have a mobile QB back there.
Media will do just about anything to get a rise.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/what-cut-willis-cuddle-controversy-explained
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Media will do just about anything to get a rise.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/what-cut-willis-cuddle-controversy-explained

Thanks to them, now Willis really gon cut up Walker into pieces, or cut him in half with one hit. Willis sounds pist off and they gon pay for it. f**k dem Tittsans! Lehhsss Gooi Niners!
I have confidence the Niners will win Sunday, although I do think it will be close. I'm just hoping Seattle loses tonight.
Dang, this game is lacking storylines. Is there anything else besides Willis and Delanie cuddling?
Over under for passing attempts and yardage? Anybody care to guess? I'm gonna say 30 attempts and 270 yards, hope I'm right.
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
Over under for passing attempts and yardage? Anybody care to guess? I'm gonna say 30 attempts and 270 yards, hope I'm right.

Sounds about right to me. It could be less if we go up big early.

30 is too much for playing against the titans.

if we have 30 attempts then our run game isnt doing too good

You're right. Maybe more like 25.

You're right. Maybe more like 25.

Yea I'm thinking 20-25 passes, 250 yards, 2 TDs to Kyle Williams.
Kyle Williams, Jonathan Baldwin, Quinton Patton, and Marlon Moore have only combined for 15 receptions and 135 yards through six games this season.

I hope we either get better, get help or Mario and Crabtree come with a vengeance... Because these numbers are hindering our teams full potential and will continue to. This team is too good for those numbers. I wana see our full potential. Keep Grinding fellas. Go NINERS!!!!!!
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 17, 2013 at 4:47 PM ]
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Kyle Williams, Jonathan Baldwin, Quinton Patton, and Marlon Moore have only combined for 15 receptions and 135 yards through six games this season.

I hope we either get better, get help or Mario and Crabtree come with a vengeance... Because these numbers are hindering and will continue to. This team is too good for those numbers. I wana see our full potential. Keep Grinding fellas. Go NINERS!!!!!!

most of the time i only see plays with one WR out there..and it's Boldin.
How is 30 attempts too many? That's not very many at all. The current run/pass split is a giant gulf, needs to get smaller IMO. If Tennessee is going to put 8-9 in the box, then why keep banging into a brick wall? Intermidiate routes vs that kind of stacking would net us some nice chunks. If we run 65 plays, what's wrong with 30 of them being passes if they are stacking the box. Yeah, their secondary is good, but we will have to learn to pass versus better secondaries eventually. Can't protect Kaep forever.
[ Edited by K1ngCoopa24 on Oct 17, 2013 at 5:04 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone