LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Titan fans probably even more pissed cause they thought the Colts had an automatic loss.

I don't see why they would assume anything is automatic. I mean I know our win was automatic but Colts/Broncos is much more evenly matched.

Luck is for real guys. He's gonna be in it for the next 15 years. He will most likely be one of the big 3 within the next couple of years. So people need to get used to him winning. Honestly not trying to talk dude up anymore but he knows how to play QB. Some people are playing checkers. He's a chessmaster.
great game today. brock was solid again. nice to see Kaep on the run
Originally posted by VA49er:
great game today. brock was solid again. nice to see Kaep on the run

yup!
Its always good to come home from work to look up the score and see the 49ers in the win column.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Its always good to come home from work to look up the score and see the 49ers in the win column.

You worked instead of watching the 49er game? Your dedication to the 49ers is in question.

You worked instead of watching the 49er game? Your dedication to the 49ers is in question.

I had to work too but wished I went to the game.
Watched twenty minutes of it during my break and laughed my ass off.
Kap looked so good today. Eff the stat line. He was in control.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Looked like the Kap we thought we'd see this year from last year. Poised. Confident. Decisive. Exploded when he had space in the open field.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Looked like the Kap we thought we'd see this year from last year. Poised. Confident. Decisive. Exploded when he had space in the open field.

This x 1000. The people looking strictly at the stat line make me want to pound my head against the desk. This was his best game this season, he showed all the traits that made him so successful last season, he was decisive, he looked confident, he ran when it was available, took his time before throwing to survey for receivers, bought time with his feet, this was the Kaepernick I remembered from last season, it seems like he's rebounded from his struggles and he's on the way up again.

When Kaepernick looks and plays like that, with the returning weapons in Manningham, Patton and Crabtree, this offense will be just fine.
Just a solid win in every respect. Two weeks in a row now we've seen long sustained back-breaking drives where the 49ers offense basically took control of the game and stepped on the throat of the defense. Last week it was late in the game and today the first drive of the 2nd half. Freaking beautiful.

I thought I would make it back home for the 2nd half. But life got in the way. Great win, things looking up.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

We've got to use the read option more the rest of the way. It really does compliment Kap's game.
I can't believe no one is talking about this, but anybody living on the east coast get blacked out today? I have direct tv and live in PA. That's about 600+ miles from TENN and the game was blacked out. It wasn't on the local feeds either. I got a refund credit for one game from direct tv and an apology, but no explanation. I already wrote and email to the league office.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Kaepernick finally looked like himself running the ball. Before this game, he looked hesitant and almost afraid to get hit.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Kaepernick finally looked like himself running the ball. Before this game, he looked hesitant and almost afraid to get hit.

Yeah, what was the deal with that? He looked almost scared to fight for yards, going down before anyone was 5 yards from him.
Share 49ersWebzone