LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
As long as nobody got injured and we got the W, I'm impressed. Even if the score was 2-0 I would be impressed.

Let's get in the playoffs with as many of our players healthy as possible, and then let's worry about being impressed.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Yup, I'm not impressed with you, yet... but you'll get there

haha
It was funny seeing Titans fans leaving at halftime.
That felt like the longest fourth quarter I've ever seen.

Anyway the first three quarters was pure domination. That's enough for me to excuse a poor played sloppy fourth quarter.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by Broseph6:
Anyone else not that impressed? Only one that caught balls were Vernon and boldin that's it.... We need wr's bad and Williams is poop

It's not that I'm not impressed. Because I am impressed. They dominated all 3 phases.

But I AM still concerned about them not having enough receiving targets. It doesn't matter when they're curb stomping the Titans, but it will matter when we play other top teams.

If they aren't going to involve Baldwin or Williams, they need to get another WR. They can't put all their superbowl aspirations on the shoulders of Manningham and Crabtree.

I'm disappointed in the lack of receiving targets as well and I've been VERY vocal about how I wish we would bring in some help. With that being said, I am very impressed with this team for not cracking under pressure and a little adversity and getting through it. We're 5-2. We're on a 4 game win streak. Kap's game is improving despite the lack of receiving targets and he's working through it. I'm not mad or unimpressed at all.

Manningham should be activated after the BYE and Michael Crabtree should follow soon after that. If they're healthy and ready to go (fingers crossed), I think we'll be in a good position for the rest of the year and going into post season.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Oct 20, 2013 at 5:49 PM ]
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
We won. We are 5-2. Next.

Its not that simple. We beat the Titans. Big woop. The way this team is now we wont beat the likes of Denver and Seattle. We need to get healthy and get our WR corps back on track.
Originally posted by THEB:

Its not that simple. We beat the Titans. Big woop. The way this team is now we wont beat the likes of Denver and Seattle. We need to get healthy and get our WR corps back on track.

We are getting healthy as we speak! And yeah we beat the titans, good run d, great secondary id say we did just fine!
I agree with Theb
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Kyle Williams gets a thrown pass to him finally and he can't hold onto it. SIGH. im startin to lose some faith on him.

ROFL.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 20, 2013 at 6:21 PM ]

People complain about 1 dimensional teams, usually they mean teams that can't run the ball and pass most downs. We are a 1 dimensional team also, we are just ass backwards compared to the rest of the league. I also agree with Neonniner, we shouldn't be pinning all of our passing game hopes onto Crabtree and Manningham. We should bring in someone else. I'm glad Kaep is getting better, but we will need to move the ball thru the air at some point this season. 31st ranked passing game is bad. Everyone seems to be brushing the issues we are having with our aerial attack under the rug because of the run game and the fact we are winning.
I'm very happy we are winning, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't mask the fact we have a serious problem with our passing game.

This made me laugh.

TitanInsider ‏@TitanInsider24710m
Game is Over and the teams have shaken hands and are now headed to their locker rooms but Kenny Britt is just sitting on the #Titans bench.

WE BEAT THE TITANS CUZ THEY ARE ON OUR SCHEDULE, CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!!!!!!

deal with it
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This made me laugh.

TitanInsider ‏@TitanInsider24710m
Game is Over and the teams have shaken hands and are now headed to their locker rooms but Kenny Britt is just sitting on the #Titans bench.

he's such an idiot, him and pollard
Originally posted by TheChozen:
It was funny seeing Titans fans leaving at halftime.

according to their only 2 online fans, they were gonna shock the world today...
I guess that is the last we will hear from the Titan trolls
Share 49ersWebzone